Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wish FiM were as popular as Pokemon?

ManaMinori

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to say yes, but than I realized that if FIM were as popular as Pokemon, than the fandom would become infinitely more toxic. Which would not be good...  :adorkable:

Are you saying the Pokemon fandom is toxic? While I'm not a massive fan of the series I have interacted with the community before and they're pretty nice, friendly people.

I think, they already are. Hey! By the way ponies have own annual events like Bronycon. Isn't it enough level of popularity?

Talking about Pokemon GO, it has roots of it's popularity in nature of memes plus big part of it's popularity is that idea of augmented reality is new for many people.

f34c1d8f045548f4e98c346e1e294ff3.jpg

Are you saying the Pokemon fandom is toxic? While I'm not a massive fan of the series I have interacted with the community before and they're pretty nice, friendly people.

The Pokemon fandom is not toxic, but that is a fandom with little interaction with each other. I am actually a member of the Pokemon fandom as well, and the MLP fandom has WAY more social interaction. The more people you have being social, the more likely it is that there is going to be some toxic people.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

The Pokemon fandom is not toxic, but that is a fandom with little interaction with each other. I am actually a member of the Pokemon fandom as well, and the MLP fandom has WAY more social interaction. The more people you have being social, the more likely it is that there is going to be some toxic people.  :adorkable:

True, when I'm playing competitively I often get people boasting about how good their Pokemon are and just being absolutely obnoxious. If MLP got the same popularity It'd probably be a giant OC war.

• Brohoof 1