Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you popular, or do you wish you had some more friends?

Zerrodo

I'm still 'freinds' with the two I had back during high school thought looking back now, if I'd known what hermits they would turn into I'd have left them years ago. Thats all in the past now, can't change that.

Still, being 'popular' is overrated. in the long run having a few real friends is far better than a dozen '5minute' ones.

not at all. I have 5 friends I hang out with and around 4 friends that is not as close but we go together and play games all day. (LAN reminds me of one being soon yay yay.png )

That is the little of social things I ever do....

I'm not really a people person irl, so I don't really have a lot of close friends. I'm sort of a loner lol XD I'd usually rather just be drawing and listening to music by myself than with a group of people.

Soo am I popular? I don't think so, I think I'm popular with my fashion taste and that's it.

I have never been popular honestly and truly, I do wish I was, but for a specific reason. If I were to be popular, I would want it to be the result of me doing something right and at least a little bit important. Then I can feel worthy of something for once, as I don't most of the time.

In terms of wanting more friends, sure I do, but I am a loner for the most part. I am incredibly anti-social and I do like my privacy. Having more friends would be nice, but having too many has more negatives than positives in my opinion.

I am not the least bit popular, but I love and cherish the many friends that I have. ^^ I'm not well-known, but I have plenty of great friends both online and off, and I couldn't be more grateful for them. xD

Plus popular people have to be, like, NICE.

• 9 years later...

I used to be very popular years ago. Currently I am not popular, but I do wish to make some more friends over time. I'd like to make some friends where whether it be online or in person, as long as we understand each other, I think we'll be okay.

Edited by StarlightNyars

I was back in my prime, at least on this website. It was fun, but it was more of a phase than my regular attitude. In general, I am quiet and content to just let things happen. I am not one to pass up the opportunity for a good discussion though, when the opportunity arises.

• Brohoof 1

I have two rl friends. I like the idea of more friends but honestly I don’t think I could handle much more. I’m not the greatest friend I think. I love them very much but sometimes I just don’t feel like talking for sometime a month. I just get real anti social. Idk why I use to want to talk to them every day but now I just kinda stay to myself. I feel bad honestly the more I think about it. I use to know everything about my bff but I slowed down when she got a job but then I just kinda stoped.we’re the kind of friends who pick back up no matter how long though. I’m sad rambling now. 

I guess I’m just not good at people.

Eh. I only have a handful of friends offline, which I don't really have an issue with. Online, I definitely have more, but I dunno if I'd call my self popular. :p

• Brohoof 1

I constantly go between wanting more friends and feeling like I have enough. I think the main issue is that I just don’t have many friends I really trust, who I feel comfortable actually talking about more serious stuff with. And I can be a bit dramatic at reading people’s interest in conversation. If I feel like I’m the other person isn’t really interested in talking I’ll probably just drop the conversation because I don’t want to be a bother. Which can make it difficult to really get to know someone.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn’t say myself the “popular one” but I’m often well-like by most people and strangers alike both in my work and personal. Although- it will take a person or two among the group for me to consider them as my friend. People don’t choose me to be friends, I choose them. Since I keep thinking these people who “likes” me tends to have different objectives and not because they wants to be my friends. I would do the same too anyway.

On the forums, I'd say I'm quite popular. :adorkable: Maybe not as much as when I was at my most active, but I still have quite a few friends here, and people know me for my brohoofing if nothing else.

Offline, not at all. :please: The few friends I have are ones I see very rarely, and I've completely lost contact with the rest (and there still weren't that many) years ago.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

On 2023-09-17 at 11:02 AM, Iforgotmybrain said:

And I can be a bit dramatic at reading people’s interest in conversation. If I feel like I’m the other person isn’t really interested in talking I’ll probably just drop the conversation because I don’t want to be a bother. Which can make it difficult to really get to know someone.

Ugh I totally feel that this is so relatable. Sometimes I feel so dry/boring in conversations that I feel like I'm signaling people away.