Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Justice for someone who is bad?

Miss

2 soldiers and and a volunteer were killed and the cargo they were delivering for the people who were affected by covid was stolen by the terrorist.

What do you think our president would do revenge or justice? 

Our president told them at the news " do not surrender i will kill you all." Those assholes better start peeing for that person is the real deal.  In his first year he just killed alot of drug addicts AND drug Lords found out that isis has a base in Philippines and Killed the isis leader in the Philippines. And now his gonna kill another terrorist army! This man is bad ass and the most famous president.

(edited)

Y'all should probably stop replying to this topic. 

Like Idk what I was going for when I made it 4 years ago, but whatever it was it definitely was worded incorrectly or I forgot to put something in the details

53 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

2 soldiers and and a volunteer were killed and the cargo they were delivering for the people who were affected by covid was stolen by the terrorist.

What do you think our president would do revenge or justice? 

Our president told them at the news " do not surrender i will kill you all." Those assholes better start peeing for that person is the real deal.  In his first year he just killed alot of drug addicts AND drug Lords found out that isis has a base in Philippines and Killed the isis leader in the Philippines. And now his gonna kill another terrorist army! This man is bad ass and the most famous president.

Whatever I was trying to get, this is answer probably was far from it ahahaha

Edited by Misscellanio