Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Episode

Twilight Yagami

I would love to see and episode around Derpy but after the shock wave fim got after only letting her have a few sentences. Letting her have a entire episode would never be allowed by Hasbro.

Maybe she'd be allowed back in a speaking role if her eye's were made normal and her voice was the new one (the one that sucked balls).Although I doubt they would make an episode based entirely on her.Maybe as a supporting character in it like Breaburn.

I seriously doubt it would happen, but this doesn't really bother me too much. I loved trying to find her as a wheres waldo style game and I'm happy that the shows creators at least tried to give us an awesome shutout in the last roundup even if it didn't work out as expected. As long as Derpy remains in the background with that goofy stare of hers I am content. I loved what Tara said in a brony panel just recently at Calgary Expo. She said that the Hub actually loves Derpy and the're just stuck in a tough spot what with the whole people complaining thing. I understand where they are coming from and the sad truth is that in anything its hard to please everyone. It just makes me feel good to know that they aren't simply trying to ignore the bronies, and that they still do care for her and how she came to be.

• Brohoof 1

Never. Sorry, in the end fandom would feud. At least that's what I would think.

I would like to see a Derpy show, not so much mr. whooves. Soccer moms would be all, Dr whooves!?!?!?! KILL IT WITH FIRE! HE'S HELPING PONIES!!

I would love to hear this sometime:

*derpy trips over powercord or somehthin*

Pinkie: Der-

Twilight:Don't say it... You know what happened last time...

Haha that would be sweet, there style too.

• Brohoof 2

As great as it would be, there's copyright issues to work around considering BBC owns the likeness of Doctor Who, although it could pass for parody. And we all know what happened with the Derpy issue and Hasbro in The Last Roundup. It would be cool but it has 1% chance of happening if that. I'd rather see fan animations of the two (like Doctor Whooves and Assistant series).

• Brohoof 2

MLP doesn't need any more headline issues. I would like to say Dr. Who fans/staff wouldn't care but I wouldn't want an intense show being feminized (through eyes of the idiots).

As the good Doctor pointed out, there are licensing issues with Doctor Whooves. It's unlikely (though not impossible) that the BBC would go along with it, and unlikely that Hasbro would take a chance on a "parody" gambit. They have plenty of talented writers and don't need story ideas that badly.

As for Derpy, alas, I doubt we will ever hear her speak again. They dipped their toe in the water with that and damn near had it bitten off. If the Hasbro brass ever approve more than cameos for Derpy in Season Three, it will be a bona fide miracle of biblical proportions.

Whether or not a Derpy episode ever does happen (which would be AWESOME!!!), I just hope she at least gets to talk again with her original voice, and a lot more frequently. I mean just look at how all of those soccer moms made her feel!

Screw you soccer moms!!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 4

Whether or not a Derpy episode ever does happen (which would be AWESOME!!!), I just hope she at least gets to talk again with her original voice, and a lot more frequently. I mean just look at how all of those soccer moms made her feel!

Screw you soccer moms!!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!! :angry:

YEAYA! I agree!

Yeah, aside from licensing issues, I think it'd be really difficult to translate and compress the Dr. Who concept into a single episode; it might really confuse younger viewers. Nah, it's probably best for the Doctor Whooves/Derpy stuff to remain in the fandom alone.

Well she has appeared (with crossed eyes) several times since "Last Roundup", so my guess is we can all just pretend that travestiy of a remodding never took place (much like I like to do with Dragonquest :ph34r: ).

I don't think she's full episode material though: The less specific we get about Derpy, the better. It leaves room for interpretation.

A minor speaking role like in "Roundup" would be great though.

You know what's funny? an episodes of Power Puff Girls was banned, also pokemon. But not one of this graphic imagery was though to be banned. Hay, they did a scene where courage was insane and aired the rest of the season in a mental institute!

Hm..? I don't remember, which one was it?! O.o

Hm..? I don't remember, which one was it?! O.o

It was only shown once in america. I don't know to much about powerpuffs, but it was taken down because it showed hints of "communism Vs. Democracy."

It was only shown once in america. I don't know to much about powerpuffs, but it was taken down because it showed hints of "communism Vs. Democracy."

Oh, okay that makes sense. I was expecting something around the lines of exceeding the TV-Y7-esque violence levels.

(edited)

Yeah, aside from licensing issues, I think it'd be really difficult to translate and compress the Dr. Who concept into a single episode; it might really confuse younger viewers. Nah, it's probably best for the Doctor Whooves/Derpy stuff to remain in the fandom alone.

Posted Image

Edited by Derpy Mooves

(edited)

*Single tear*

Awwww, don't cry!!! :( It's as real as the fans can possibly make it!!! I think you and the Doctor are a very cute couple!!!

Posted Image

Aw geez... ummmmmm.... here, let me get you some muffins, muffins make everything better right? Hey Mr. and Mrs. Cake, I'd like some - wait, what? :wacko: No muffins? Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Posted Image

DAMMIT!!!!! Ok, don't cry, it's gonna be ok! Um, uh... Spidey, help me out bro!!!! :o

Posted Image

WELL SCREW YOU SPIDERMAN!!!! Ummmm.... oh, Pinkie Pie, quick, do something whackie or physics-defying, we've got one sad Derpy here who needs a smile on her face!!!!

Posted Image

:blink:

Huh... well that's certainly not what I was expecting from you Pinkie, but... oh look, Derpy's happy!!!! YAY!!! :D

Posted Image

Well done Pinkie, well done!!! Wooh! Well, my work is finished here... and it only took one absurdly long post! Awww yeah! B)

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Batbrony

(edited)

Awwww, don't cry!!! :( It's as real as the fans can possibly make it!!! I think you and the Doctor are a very cute couple!!!

Posted Image

Aw geez... ummmmmm.... here, let me get you some muffins, muffins make everything better right? Hey Mr. and Mrs. Cake, I'd like some - wait, what? :wacko: No muffins? Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Posted Image

DAMMIT!!!!! Ok, don't cry, it's gonna be ok! Um, uh... Spidey, help me out bro!!!! :o

Posted Image

WELL SCREW YOU SPIDERMAN!!!! Ummmm.... oh, Pinkie Pie, quick, do something whackie or physics-defying, we've got one sad Derpy here who needs a smile on her face!!!!

Posted Image

:blink:

Huh... well that's certainly not what I was expecting from you Pinkie, but... oh look, Derpy's happy!!!! YAY!!! :D

Posted Image

Well done Pinkie, well done!!! Wooh! Well, my work is finished here... and it only took one absurdly long post! Awww yeah! B)

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OH MY!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost died! xD

Darn you're good! ^_^

Edited by Derpy Mooves