Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What episode(s) stays engrained in your brain?

TheAnimatorOfficial

"Winter Wrap-Up" was a big one, it reminded me a lot of myself at the time and continues to be one of my favorites. "Hurricane Fluttershy" was the best of the regular episodes to me and likewise stuck around.

"The Cutie Map" really stuck in my head for a while. I really couldn't wrap my head around how well MLP handled the subject matter of that episode, likewise the fight scene in "Twilight's Kingdom" despite the rest of the episode being a complete mess.

• Brohoof 1

'Pinkie Pride' was an episode that I was constantly thinking about after it aired. The songs and the overall tone of it really stuck with me for a long time. Can't believe it has been over 2 years ago.

'Tanks for the Memories' is another one, mostly because of how sad the episode was and its subject. Now the episode hits really close to home and I don't think I will ever forget it.

'The Times They Are A Changeling' is a recent one that stays with me, mostly because of how awesome Thorax is. <3

"Bats" to me always show a very different Fluttershy as a bat-pony and you know that ending gag. That's stuck in my mind even if it was a throwaway gag.

"Rarity Investigates" for it's noir cinematography and mystery induced conflict.

"Slice of life" you know for it's background character rendition.

"Lesson Zero" shockingly stuck in my mind.

"Lesson Zero," "Hurricane Fluttershy," and "Rarity Investigates!" are all episodes I love which I find myself thinking about more often than others I similarly love.

I held a simmering resentment of "Magical Mystery Cure" for a good while which I only got over around season 5.

I'd like to dismiss "Amending Fences," but everyone loves it so much that I'm constantly left thinking about how much of it doesn't work for me.

"Newbie Dash" has been slowly growing on me as I think about it (and I seriously can not stop thinking about it), partially just because I think it's got layers upon layers of depth beneath the surface.

Twilight's Kingdom, for being my favorite episode of My Little Pony.  Mainly because they brought in Generation 1 villain Tirek and turned him into magic-draining antagonist who managed to trick Discord into helping him(Only to later double cross the spirit of chaos), and went into a Dragon Ball Z-esque fight against Twilight Sparkle.

IT also helps that he's voiced by the same guy who did Unicron in Transformers: Armada and Energon.

Pretty much every two parter premire/finale there had been in the series, except Princess Twilight Sparkle, as well as any episode about Hearth's Warming; Winter Wrap Up is a close one because of its songs and relatibility, as is Slice of Life, for its focus on background characters.

"Bats" to me always show a very different Fluttershy as a bat-pony and you know that ending gag. That's stuck in my mind even if it was a throwaway gag.

"Rarity Investigates" for it's noir cinematography and mystery induced conflict.

"Slice of life" you know for it's background character rendition.

"Lesson Zero" shockingly stuck in my mind.

Bats is a pretty huge one for me.

You know what a lot of episodes had faded out of my memory and with the recent seasons they fade away faster now. I suppose I'm just not as hyped as I used to been about them to remember them or they're just getting a bit repetitive now.

• 5 weeks later...

"Green Isn't Your Color". My favorite season 1 episode, I remember it because the first time I watched it I was laughing like I hadn't laughed since I was a kid. For some reason the sense of humor really connected with me.

"Putting Your Hoof Down". That was my favorite season 2 episode until certain reviews started ruining it for me. I didn't want to hate it so I started trying to defend it, and while it's not my favorite anymore and I think it could've done better, I still like it a lot.

"Magical Mistery Cure". The sensation I get from watching it is something really special. It makes me feel happy that I like MLP, and it also makes me appreciate everything the show does even more. The only thing that could top it would be the actual finale of the show.

"Tanks For The Memories". I didn't like the sensation I got from watching it, at all. I felt angry, frustrated and disgusted, it also didn't help that everyone seemed to love that episode. I was getting over it but lately I've started to think about it again.

"Party Pooped". This episode made me laugh even more than Green Isn't Your Color, but it's also pretty bizarre and confusing. It feels like all the elements of bad writing got together and... created something actually really good (it's like the opposite of Tanks For The Memories). I've re-watched this one a lot of times.

1. Twilight's Kingdom

Bats!

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Daring Don't

The Crystal Empire

A Canterlot Wedding

Hurricane Fluttershy

• The Stare Master

Friendship is Magic (because it was the first episode I watched)

Fall Weather Friends

Winter Wrap Up

Rarity Takes Manehattan

A Hearths Warming Tale

"Lesson Zero" mostly cause it the first new episode i ever saw of mlp and well Freak out Twlight is adorable. 
"Flight to the Finish" Scootaloo struggle and hearts strong as horses..gets me every time.
"Crusaders of the lost mark" Must I say more.

"Winter wrap up" just so darn catchy and that come to life spell, aw when twilight magic actually failed at times.

Tanks for the memmories" Just yeah Tank and RD and man so amazing.