Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's with this 'MANE 6' thing?

Rarity#0284

-Glances at the date-

Wow, people are still doing the 'Fluttershy is a background pony' joke?

yikes.

Wasn't that with Applejack :dash:?

WOW!! 2 comments within 3 seconds...

Ok, now I know what I was missing... I've only watched episodes where flutter shy barely appears.. I thought she was a background pony! LOL

You probably watched a season where Flutters hardly has any role :huh:

They're the original 6 but don't we have 7 now? Not that I even seen half of season 5 or haven't seen season 6 at all

we still have 6, eqg has 7. but equestria is chillin with 6, unless season 6 is like "Yeah this character is important" 

Flash sentry 7th element confirmed. element of 'completely useless.'

we still have 6, eqg has 7. but equestria is chillin with 6, unless season 6 is like "Yeah this character is important" 

Flash sentry 7th element confirmed. element of 'completely useless.'

Okay so that pony that seems to be a talk of the town on this forums is temp 7th? or never was? I'm kinda okay with being spoiled since I can't get motivated to watch it

Okay so that pony that seems to be a talk of the town on this forums is temp 7th? or never was? I'm kinda okay with being spoiled since I can't get motivated to watch it

if you're okay with spoilers, i'll say it, Starlight glimmer becomes a regular, so it's completely possible she joins the m6. Sunset did for eqg, so.

This topic is actually getting lots of replies... I'm not going to ask why, because I don't want to know.

Same here, lol, I literally checked in just to see what all the replies were, because it was one simple question that got answered pretty quickly. Well, not my business, lol.

if you're okay with spoilers, i'll say it, Starlight glimmer becomes a regular, so it's completely possible she joins the m6. Sunset did for eqg, so.

Somehow I didn't noticed I got quoted so I see. They seem like a matching pair to push for the 7th spot, one in pony side and another in human side. Interesting...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...