Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Far-Left Bronies Club (AKA The 1st Equestrial Workers' Party)

Mr. Wobbels

(edited)

WORKERS OF THE FORUMS, UNITE!

Welcome to the club for the lovers of all things Marxian and the liberation of the proletariat masses. If you wanna join, don't be afraid to ask; I'll add you to the list. As for discussion, talk about pretty much anything related to Leftism: equality, plans to overthrow the bourgeois dictatorship, etc.

Current Members:
  • Premier - Mr. Wobbels
  • People's Commissariat for Social Welfare - Rarity's Stallion
  • People's Commissariat for Labour - Whiteshade
  • People's Commissariat for Justice - Strafe
  • People's Commissariat for Finance - M14Brony
  • People's Commissariat for Interior Affairs - Emperor Belichick
  • People's Commissariat for Distractionary "Education" - ThePlantsOfDistraction
  • People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs - Narutardedscum!!
  • People's Commissariat for Trade and Industry - roomforapony
  • People's Commissariat for Parties - Kaborer
  • People's Commissariat for the Freaking Dalai Lama - pseudoDali
  • People's Commissariat for Panda Research - Pandy_C
  • People's Commissariat for Falafel Cooking - EldarSteve
  • People's Commissariat for Soft Drinks - Fizzydoo
  • People's Commissariat for Car Production - Darkshadow
  • People's Commissariat for Pony - Starswirl
  • People's Commissariat for Statelessness - Gozutennou
  • People's Commissariat for Et Cetera - Chill Mists (Chilly)
Enemies of the Party (AKA the Direction of Antagonism)
  • The G.O.P.
  • Jerry Falwell
  • Steve Ala (Fascists in general)
  • Byron White
  • North Carolina
  • Sean Harris
  • All of the people that have posted in here asking to be on this list (I'm too busy to put you on here, so get out.)

NOTICE: PREMIER WOBBELS HAS BEEN GIVEN A WARNING POINT FOR INSULTING THE HEAD OF THE FORUM'S INGSOC. HE WILL CONTINUE HIS DUTIES AFTER CRYING TEARS OF FREEDOM.

Edited by Mr. Wobbels
  • Brohoof 9

I would like to join as well, but I don't see the purpose of an "enemies of the party" list, given that it comes off as unnecessarily antagonistic and could possibly contribute to trolling and/or flaming.

That was totally the purpose of the list.

That was totally the purpose of the list.

Putting forth incendiary material that could spark trolling and/or flaming will only serve to detract from any sort of intelligent discussion that happens in this thread. I honestly do not see the point of it and I reiterate my belief that such a list should be removed.

Putting forth incendiary material that could spark trolling and/or flaming will only serve to detract from any sort of intelligent discussion that happens in this thread. I honestly do not see the point of it and I reiterate my belief that such a list should be removed.

List has now turned into a lulzy representation of people/groups that we can agree to dislike.

• Brohoof 1

Since I live in North Carolina, and listen to True Capitalist Radio, can I be on the 'Enemies of the Party' list? It seems like the hipster cool thing to do.

(edited)

Since I live in North Carolina, and listen to True Capitalist Radio, can I be on the 'Enemies of the Party' list? It seems like the hipster cool thing to do.

Of course the Trixie lover would oppose us.

Edited by Emperor Belichick
  • Brohoof 1

You may put my name on the list as an enemy of the party. I shall do everything in my power to supress the proletariat revolts. WIth force if neccesary!

You may put my name on the list as an enemy of the party. I shall do everything in my power to supress the proletariat revolts. WIth force if neccesary!

WHY, AUREITY?! THE ENEMY PARTY?

Of course the Trixie lover would oppose us.

To be fair, ain't all the ponies Capitalist? Equestria is a ruthless Capitalist society...

I wonder if the Apple Family and Flim Flam Bros. are considered enemies of this party too...

Dangit, now it's not Hipster to be on the enemy list. Oh well, /$)

That is the Capitalist Brohoof, By the way. I'm trademarking that.

Tom the Diamond (as per request)

Yes, swag! Achievement get!

To be fair, ain't all the ponies Capitalist? Equestria is a ruthless Capitalist society...

Yes, that's the idea; a society ruled by a ruthless dictator AKA "Princess" Celestia. An idea we oppose strongly.

WHY, AUREITY?! THE ENEMY PARTY?

It had be done. As friends must shed blood against each other in brutal civil wars, so too must they fight once more against their brethren for their own ideals.

I shall see you on the battlefield! *signals armies*

(edited)

I could do for Foreign affairs, if you like I gotta love Khrushchev's shoe banging incident XD

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

I could do for Foreign affairs, if you like I gotta love Khrushchev's shoe banging incident XD

shoe throwing > shoe banging imo, please don't bury me for that comment though

and a correction, there is no department for propaganda, the correct term would be "Education"

Also I want this on my uniform:

Posted Image