Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Sunset Shimmer Element of Empathy

Evelyn Light

​I feel like Sunset Shimmer is the element of Empathy. In the Friendship games, when Twilight turns into Midnight Sparkle, Sunset uses empathy to turn Twilight back to her true self. The idea of empathy is critical in friendship and harmony, that's why I feel empathy will fit into the elements. what do you guys think?

​Also during  The Legend of EverFree, Sunset gets new powers, to see what one see's seeing the world in someone else's perspective . She also helps Twilight fight the Midnight in herself, so Twilight can save the day. T

Edited by everfree9099
  • Brohoof 2

Funny that;s the same element used in one bad Mary Sue fic I've read :dash:. Well, that's curious, we got official word that if those stones represent the elements of harmony, Sunny's would be empathy, but this is now a time the EoH are no longer with the pony Mane6 :huh:

Funny that;s the same element used in one bad Mary Sue fic I've read :dash:. Well, that's curious, we got official word that if those stones represent the elements of harmony, Sunny's would be empathy, but this is now a time the EoH are no longer with the pony Mane6 :huh:

Oh please, EVERYTHING is a seventh element in bad seventh element fics. Take a drink if it's something Twilight already has.

Also yeah.

• Brohoof 1

One of the staff members--I think it might have been Meghan McCarthy--was asked if Sunset were to have an Element of her own, what would it be? They said that it would probably be Empathy, and judging from what she has done since reformation, I think empathy does sound like something Sunset is really strong at. She knows what people are going through if they are going down a dark path as she has been there before, and has experienced the ending of that path. She doesn't want anyone else go throuhg what she did.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1