Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Or Coke?

Ed Lyons

Pepsi Or Coke?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

I prefer Coke. I like it because it's a little less sweet (especially Diet Coke) and it has a more interesting history behind it. I know its legacy has little to do with flavor, but how can I ignore all those cool famous ads for so many decades? 

I'll grant you that Pepsi is wonderful and I love it. It's sweeter and used to be my favorite when I was younger. And Pepsi 1893 is to die for! 

But Pepsi, according to one advertising campaign, is the drink for the 'Next Generation', and I am most decidedly of an older, bygone age (at least in spirit).  

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Coca Cola barely has any liquid in it as it's just an air. I literally had troubles with getting rid of thirstiness, because it all was turning into bubbles. Also the amount of sugar and other substances were giving a weird feel on teeth.

Pepsi was better, because it was possible to drink it. That's true it was giving similar after-drink feelings as any cola gives, but the taste was stronger and better.

So I'd choose PEPSI, though I still prefer fruit juices and stuff like this.

I've always felt Pepsi tasted a bit...weird. Like, headache-inducing weird. It's not very popular here in Ireland anyway.

Coke is by far the superior one - but for all I know, the quality of Coke in the USA could be worse :/

I really don't like either one to be honest. The only soda I really drink is Sierra Mist.

I've stopped altogether. The weight gain from drinking soda so much.... ugh.

• 2 years later...

I don't drink either that often, though Pepsi would be my first preference if I had to choose between them.

• 1 month later...