Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you eat scootaloo?

leonbrony17

Eating a Scootaloo is very similar to eating an Ortolan. As long as the proper traditions are observed it can be acceptable in some quarters of civilization. 

Like the Ortolan, Scootaloo must be thrown into a container of Armagnac, which both drowns and marinates her at the same time.

The tiny Pegasus then is roasted for eight minutes and then the wings are plucked. The consumer then places her feet first into their mouth while holding onto her head. She must be eaten whole, or without the head and the consumer spits out the larger bones. The traditional way French gourmands eat Scootaloos is to cover their heads and face with a large napkin or towel while consuming the Pegasus. The purpose of the towel is debated. Some claim it is to retain the maximum aroma with the flavor as they consume the entire pony at once, others have stated "Tradition dictates that this is to shield – from God’s eyes – the shame of such a decadent and disgraceful act", and others have suggested the towel hides the consumers spitting out bones.

Bon appetit! :unsure:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Eating a Scootaloo is very similar to eating an Ortolan. As long as the proper traditions are observed it can be acceptable in some quarters of civilization. 

Like the Ortolan, Scootaloo must be thrown into a container of Armagnac, which both drowns and marinates her at the same time.

The tiny Pegasus then is roasted for eight minutes and then the wings are plucked. The consumer then places her feet first into their mouth while holding onto her head. She must be eaten whole, or without the head and the consumer spits out the larger bones. The traditional way French gourmands eat Scootaloos is to cover their heads and face with a large napkin or towel while consuming the Pegasus. The purpose of the towel is debated. Some claim it is to retain the maximum aroma with the flavor as they consume the entire pony at once, others have stated "Tradition dictates that this is to shield – from God’s eyes – the shame of such a decadent and disgraceful act", and others have suggested the towel hides the consumers spitting out bones.

Bon appetit! :unsure:

You have such a way with words :rarity:.

Also that's disturbing :wacko: D:

As for me, I had some scootaloo... I forget when.

What about scootaloo of the sea :twi: ? I like eating it with crackers or in sandwich form.

• 4 months later...

I like Scootaloo strips a lot, but I don't eat them much. I will forever have a weakness for dinosaur Scootaloo nuggets. They're just... so much more fun than regular Scootaloo nuggets.

I eat Scootaloo once or twice a week when I'm at home. Usually more often up at college because the dining hall actually has wonderful Scootaloo tenders.

And I used to work at Scoot-fil-A. :P