Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Hasn't Any Information About Season 7 Been Released?

Sly

True, but there's also the matter of how the rest of the Mane Six got captured as well, and the Royal Family too. No explanation for that, and I'm hoping it will be answered in the Season 7 premiere in at least some acceptable way.

True, but with no explanation as to how Chrysalis pulled it off and got them in those cocoons to begin with, it leaves one big plot hole that needs to be answered in some way in the Season 7 premiere to bring some closure to the Season 6 finale, and in a way that we can all accept.

Believe me, I would have preferred if they showed them getting captured, though being put in the cocoons is more minor. Besides... do we even wanna know HOW Chrysalis makes those cocoons. As far as we know, it might work the same way as spiders.

Like What? I don't remember them going through anything more disturbing

Getting (as TV tropes would call) mind-raped by Discord, their cutie marks and magic stolen.

Believe me, I would have preferred if they showed them getting captured, though being put in the cocoons is more minor. Besides... do we even wanna know HOW Chrysalis makes those cocoons. As far as we know, it might work the same way as spiders.

Spiders don't put their prey in cocoons that are translucent and allow us to see what's inside, which leads to the "And I Must Scream" trope when we saw how Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, and everyone else were still semi-conscious, but the only indication of life in them was their twitching hooves and eyelids as many looked like they were taken during the night, and Luna was the only one who was probably fully conscious compared to everyone else since she opened her eyes fully when she felt her cocoon shift and Chrysalis press her hooves into the outer shell as it was Luna who managed to fight off the anti-magic field's influence long enough to warn Starlight, and was the only one not covered in slime when everyone was freed.

Even if we would want to know how Chrysalis does it, or has the drones do it instead, it might be too much Nightmare Fuel for the younger viewers to bear.

Spiders don't put their prey in cocoons that are translucent and allow us to see what's inside, which leads to the "And I Must Scream" trope when we saw how Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, and everyone else were still semi-conscious, but the only indication of life in them was their twitching hooves and eyelids as many looked like they were taken during the night, and Luna was the only one who was probably fully conscious compared to everyone else since she opened her eyes fully when she felt her cocoon shift and Chrysalis press her hooves into the outer shell as it was Luna who managed to fight off the anti-magic field's influence long enough to warn Starlight, and was the only one not covered in slime when everyone was freed.

Even if we would want to know how Chrysalis does it, or has the drones do it instead, it might be too much Nightmare Fuel for the younger viewers to bear.

I meant the stuff comes out of the other end. I was trying to avoid that theory. Besides, if they were fully conscious, Twilight wouldn't have asked what happened. She'd have known right away that she was being held prisoner, so was no point in her constantly opening and closing her eyes.

Edited by heavens-champion

I meant the stuff comes out of the other end. I was trying to avoid that theory. Besides, if they were fully conscious, Twilight wouldn't have asked what happened. She'd have known right away that she was being held prisoner, so was no point in her constantly opening and closing her eyes.

That's why I said they had to have been kidnapped during the night while asleep. They would have been only semi-conscious, trying to wake up, but couldn't because of the fluid in the cocoons keeping them sedated until the cocoons broke open and allowed the fresh air to reach them and revive them fully. Also, I don't want to know how Chrysalis did cocoon them anyhow since it would be too scary for the target audience based on how they would actually describe it.

That's why I said they had to have been kidnapped during the night while asleep. They would have been only semi-conscious, trying to wake up, but couldn't because of the fluid in the cocoons keeping them sedated until the cocoons broke open and allowed the fresh air to reach them and revive them fully. Also, I don't want to know how Chrysalis did cocoon them anyhow since it would be too scary for the target audience based on how they would actually describe it.

Too scary... or too gross? That's what I was trying to say.

Yeah, not to mention having Celestia stuck in a cocoon get multiplied by 10 with having Luna, Cadance, Twilight, Shining Armor, and the Mane Six stuck in cocoons as well this time around. Makes one wonder how Season 7 will open with tying events there to the Season 6 finale.

Actually, that would be 11. You forgot McFlurry

Maybe it's called not spoiling anything about the upcoming season. Some of us still enjoy being surprised y'know. Maybe Hasbro & DHX are finally getting that. 

So no. I enjoy the silence and hope it gets kept up. 

• Brohoof 1

Actually, that would be 11. You forgot McFlurry

Well, I don't think we actually saw her in a cocoon with the others. We only saw her when the Changelings returned her to Cadance and Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart was not covered in slime from a cocoon like everyone else, sans Luna, so that's why I forgot to include her in my earlier comment regarding comparing the Season 6 finale to the Season 2 finale.

Well, I don't think we actually saw her in a cocoon with the others. We only saw her when the Changelings returned her to Cadance and Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart was not covered in slime from a cocoon like everyone else, sans Luna, so that's why I forgot to include her in my earlier comment regarding comparing the Season 6 finale to the Season 2 finale.

She wasn't seen in any cocoon, but she was mentioned to have been kidnapped like everyone else

She wasn't seen in any cocoon, but she was mentioned to have been kidnapped like everyone else

Perhaps they kept Flurry Heart separate from the older ponies because she was too small to keep in a cocoon like the others. We did see a Changeling personally return Flurry Heart to Cadance and Shining Armor, indicating they kept Flurry Heart in a separate location from the throne room where the rest of the Royal Family and Mane Six were being kept for Chrysalis to have as trophies.

Perhaps they kept Flurry Heart separate from the older ponies because she was too small to keep in a cocoon like the others. We did see a Changeling personally return Flurry Heart to Cadance and Shining Armor, indicating they kept Flurry Heart in a separate location from the throne room where the rest of the Royal Family and Mane Six were being kept for Chrysalis to have as trophies.

As trophies, huh? Honestly, I think Chrysalis will eventually change her mind about that.

"You know, Princess Twilight, I was originally going to replace you and your friends with my drones... but now I've changed my mind. I should have just disposed of you instead. And I'm going to do just that. Prepare for destruction!"

As trophies, huh? Honestly, I think Chrysalis will eventually change her mind about that.

"You know, Princess Twilight, I was originally going to replace you and your friends with my drones... but now I've changed my mind. I should have just disposed of you instead. And I'm going to do just that. Prepare for destruction!"

What about what some fans were considering instead? That being having the Royal Family and Mane Six transformed and mutated into Changelings instead? You think Chrysalis would enjoy having them under her sway as Changelings rather than keep them prisoner in cocoons?

I only suggest this because of an unfinished comic that the Brony reviewer Ink Rose has done showing Celestia turned into a Changeling herself, but still retaining some of her free will and personality despite her new appearance.

What about what some fans were considering instead? That being having the Royal Family and Mane Six transformed and mutated into Changelings instead? You think Chrysalis would enjoy having them under her sway as Changelings rather than keep them prisoner in cocoons?

I only suggest this because of an unfinished comic that the Brony reviewer Ink Rose has done showing Celestia turned into a Changeling herself, but still retaining some of her free will and personality despite her new appearance.

I meant That Chrysalis was just going to destroy Twilight as another plan of revenge. I was trying to make it as kid-friendly as possible because no one in the show can say kill.

I meant That Chrysalis was just going to destroy Twilight as another plan of revenge. I was trying to make it as kid-friendly as possible because no one in the show can say kill.

I understand what you mean. Still, even if Chrysalis did do that, sooner or later, someone would find out what happened, and she would be in deep trouble for eliminating the Elements of Harmony and the Royal Family since her drones would not be able to maintain their ruse forever to keep Equestria unaware over what happened to their sovereigns and saviors in the span of a couple of days.

I understand what you mean. Still, even if Chrysalis did do that, sooner or later, someone would find out what happened, and she would be in deep trouble for eliminating the Elements of Harmony and the Royal Family since her drones would not be able to maintain their ruse forever to keep Equestria unaware over what happened to their sovereigns and saviors in the span of a couple of days.

You're still talking about To Where and Back Again. I meant in the future, when she appears again, she'll decide having them all impersonated wasn't worth, and she'll just kill Twilight. 

You're still talking about To Where and Back Again. I meant in the future, when she appears again, she'll decide having them all impersonated wasn't worth, and she'll just kill Twilight.

Nah, the TV rating will protect Twilight from being killed, Chrysalis will have to obey the universe's rule ;3 or share the same fate with Sombra.

Nah, the TV rating will protect Twilight from being killed, Chrysalis will have to obey the universe's rule ;3 or share the same fate with Sombra.

I don't mean Twilight will actually be killed, though. I'm just saying that Chrysalis will try to kill her, but she'll fail. Naturally. Because I like Twilight and don't want her to kick the bucket. Thank the ratings for that.

She does that, and Tartarus will be the least of her worries. It will be total annihilation for killing the Princess of Friendship, and that won't leave a trace of Chrysalis left as she'll be downright atomized for pulling that stunt.

She does that, and Tartarus will be the least of her worries. It will be total annihilation for killing the Princess of Friendship, and that won't leave a trace of Chrysalis left as she'll be downright atomized for pulling that stunt.

Who said Queen Chrysalis would succeed in killing her?