Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports Who Else Here is a Mopar Brony/Pegasister?

Lucky Bolt

Ironically I have worked in the auto industry my entire working career starting with a mechanics creeper manufacturing company, then Jeg's distribution warehouse and now a division of Honda making torque convertors and yet I have never really been into cars. lol

• Brohoof 1

Well I would say yes, though I've never owned a Mopar I do enjoy Dodge. So although my interest is wide I do like Mopar as they are definitely one of my favorite brands. I'm really into Japanese cars and after that I'd say Mopar is there on the top as well.

• Brohoof 2

Well I would say yes, though I've never owned a Mopar I do enjoy Dodge. So although my interest is wide I do like Mopar as they are definitely one of my favorite brands. I'm really into Japanese cars and after that I'd say Mopar is there on the top as well.

Get the best of both worlds: a Stealth R/T or a Plymouth Lazer/Eagle Talon. That's Chrysler code for a 3000GT VR4 with Dodge badges or an Eclipse with Plymouth or Eagle badges. The DSM Mopar/Mitsubishi partnership was a great thing.

post-33250-0-20677500-1482646601_thumb.jpg

post-33250-0-91333900-1482646607.jpg

post-33250-0-84527300-1482646615.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really a Mopar guy because I like everything pretty impartially. However, I am a rabid fan of AMC, which is now considered part of Mopar, so I'm like a Mopar-fan-in-law. Kinda. It's complicated.

Fellow AMC nerd here! I would love to own a Rebel Machine or a nice Javelin AMX.

• Brohoof 2

My wife would like a Chrysler 300 one day. We actually had a Chrysler 300 stretch limo for our wedding and that was glorious.

The 300 has the look and feel of a classic American car, which is great. Fortunately, it drives like a modern car! Best of both worlds, so to speak.

• Brohoof 2