Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Else Here Lives With/Has Siblings?

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

Yeah so, I have three younger siblings: a brother who's two years younger than me, a brother who's 5 years younger than me, and a little sis who's 11 years younger than me, I still live with them duh. :lol: I'm just curious how many of you guys have any siblings and if you live with them or not. :lol:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Two brothers, but they live in their own places.

One is in the Army, living currently in Alabama but is stationed at Fort Benning in Georgia, so right on the state line. The other lives just in the next county over.

(edited)

I've got three siblings, my older sister, younger brother and my twin brother. None of us live together, though my siblings do visit from time to time.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

I'm the second oldest of 5. My older sister is 5 years older, married and has a kid, but she lives in California so I don't see her often. My younger sister is only a year and a half behind me, and we've been together pretty much our whole lives. My younger brother is 6 years younger, and my youngest sister is 12 years younger. The only one who is fully related to me is my younger sister.

• Brohoof 3

I have 2 siblings

1 older sister who just graduated high school and is prepared for college.

and 1 little brother who is gonna have his last year of middle school next year ^^

i'm the middle child lol

• Brohoof 1

dont live with my family anymore, but I have 2 younger siblings. My sister lived with her husband, but theyve had to move in with his parents for the moment until a job change is sorted out. She moved out when she first went to Uni.

My brother is the youngest and he is a student. And I cannot see him moving out for real at all lol. He's very home bound, but he stays at mine for days when he's got nothing much else to be doing haha. At least he and Denz get on really well. 

Me though Ive moved out twice and twice, but never to stay/live with a sibling or have them do that with me.

• Brohoof 2

I've pretty much only got one younger brother that's an 11 year old and that's pretty much it. I still live with my parents and it's quite obvious because of my age so me and my brother still live together in the same household. :)

• Brohoof 1

I have an older brother that lives in San Antonio and works at a sandwich shop and an older sister that lives in Oklahoma that I haven't seen too many times recently. I also have an older half-brother that probably still lives in Washington with his dad (we have the same mother, different father though).

• Brohoof 1