Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hidden depths you see ponies having?

ggg-2

(No in show examples that have been outright stated, please!) Big Mac has been shown to be quite the handystallion, with Brotherhooves Social showing that he may have a "workshop" set up in the barn, so a hidden depth i can see for him is that he's surprisingly knowledgeable in hoofcare and is a very competent farrier. For Shining Armor, this was seen in comic issues 11 and 12 but not the show, but i can see him being an omni talented musician.

teen Shining Armor in comics is a comic nerd if i remember well, i like to think he still is but keepts it a secret cause now's a diligent ruler and he's too shy to addmit that  :adorkable:

kinda like when rainbow dash went to the spa but in secret

• Brohoof 2

Luna is pony with most depth like moon shining on ocean at eveningtime or nighttime.  Luna has interest of the dark and also of the light.  Combination of Luna and the ocean provides depth because ocean has most depth of any concept on earth.

Pipsqueak has a lot of knowledge of Equestria's history. He knows who Tirek is as shown in Crusaders of the Lost Mark.

Silver Spoon knows karate, and will use it when she needs to.

• Brohoof 1

Pipsqueak has a lot of knowledge of Equestria's history. He knows who Tirek is as shown in Crusaders of the Lost Mark.

Silver Spoon knows karate, and will use it when she needs to.

Well, considering Tirek went on a rampage throughout all of Equestria, destroyed Twilight's library, and waged a DBZ-scale battle with Twilight just outside of town, it would be hard NOT to know who he is.

Cherry Berry is an earth pony who likes to fly. I think it's a really great concept, but it's kept in the background and is never stated explicitly.

ohmy i would love SO MUCH an episode about her if it were with this awesome concept. plus she deserves more love

• Brohoof 1

Celestia likes to have fun occasionally. She tricks Mr. and Mrs. Cake into pouring more tea during her visit to Sugarcube corner and with her companion Philomena, she plays along with her pet's mischief with Fluttershy. She also allows and approves not one but two unordinary Grand Galloping Galas to take place and she enjoyed it! Overall, Celestia likes to partake in those moments of silliness and mischief because even with her role as Equestria's ruler, she still likes to have some fun once awhile!

-I think Pinks finds humans more attractive than ponies, and vice versa with human Pinks 

-Applebloom wanna make a life outside of the farm

-Scootie can be the sweetest filly ever  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1