Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can anyone create a beautiful picture of my OC?

Chantilly Angel

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking digital art here? If you gave a more detailed description of what you want, I'd be more than happy to try my hoof at it. I'm a great pony sketcher, but I want to work on my digital art skills. However, I'm also a nit-picky perfectionist, so it would take me a little while, but I'd make sure she looked good in the end. There are definitely more qualified pony artists out there, but I figured I may as well offer. ;)

Are we talking digital art here? If you gave a more detailed description of what you want, I'd be more than happy to try my hoof at it. I'm a great pony sketcher, but I want to work on my digital art skills. However, I'm also a nit-picky perfectionist, so it would take me a little while, but I'd make sure she looked good in the end. There are definitely more qualified pony artists out there, but I figured I may as well offer. ;)

Digital would be good. I'm sure you'll do a nice job.

Digital would be good. I'm sure you'll do a nice job.

Well I'll sure try! I have finals and stuff going on right now, as well as a few other ponies and things I've offered to draw for people, but I am homeschooled, so I should be able to get to it before too long. Again, I'm not promising anything spectacular.. :blush:

Hi there! I started a sketch of Chantilly, and now I'm vectoring her, but then I realized, you said "beautiful". I wasn't really going for the whole flowy, glittery, pretty style, I was just more drawing a regular picture... But I dunno. Maybe it'll turn out OK. :) I'll probably post what I have so far in a while.

Ok, so here's what I've got so far...

post-3479-0-77075800-1337138914_thumb.png

No cutie mark, facials, or secondary mane and tail colors, but... Yeah. So, what do you think? Oh, and I would like to know what kind of background you would like.

No cutie mark, facials, or secondary mane and tail colors, but... Yeah. So, what do you think? Oh, and I would like to know what kind of background you would like.

It's perfect! All I wanted was to make my OC have more character! So you're doing it right! As for the Cutie mark, it is three shovels.

I'll give it a try. Kinda bored right now, so why not. What kind of setting would you like her to be in?

A garden would be nice.

I know someone who could make an awesome drawing. Would you like me to send them a message?

That would be nice thank you

Would you mind describing her cutie mark for me? I like to be sure with those.

It's a combination of three shovels.

Oh wow, she's gonna look so hot when she's done!

Shucks. I was almost done with the cutie mark, then the whole program crashed on me! :( Don't worry. I'll have it done pretty soon. :)

This chicken has beat me to it. ^

I surrender to thee, artful Matrix Chicken.

You are far better and faster than me.

I have been bested.

And I accept my defeat...

:mellow:

Hey, Chantilly. I just messaged Avarick, the guy I was talking about earlier. He said that it may take up to a week for your OC to come out.

(edited)

WARNING: THE PICTURES ARE HUGE!!!

Alrighty, here they are! Yup, there's multiple ones. The first one is one with her eyes open.post-3479-0-15948800-1337224063_thumb.png

And this one is with her eyes closed...

post-3479-0-72853700-1337220372_thumb.png

And here's her cutie mark. I added sparkles (you can't see them against the white) just to add some more character to it. :)

post-3479-0-99726700-1337220472_thumb.png

I left the background blank, so you can put whatever you want back there! ;)

So, I hope you like it, and please give feedback! :) I need to know what I should improve on and stuff.

I was thinking...maybe you could do mine when you're done hers...if that's not a problem!

Hmmm... Maybe. But this was my first commissioned art, and I dunno if I could do this more than once a... Life. O_o How do I find your OC?

EDIT: If you downloaded the open eyes one or looked at it before this edit, there was a problem with the left eye's highlights. So sorry I overlooked it. Please download the new one if you downloaded the one with the error.

Edited by MatrixChicken

This chicken has beat me to it. ^

I surrender to thee, artful Matrix Chicken.

You are far better and faster than me.

I have been bested.

And I accept my defeat...

:mellow:

Well thanks, but... Never give up! Never surrender! I used to be (and still am) a bad artist. I'm just glad people like my mediocre work! :)

Well thanks, but... Never give up! Never surrender! I used to be (and still am) a bad artist. I'm just glad people like my mediocre work! :)

Hehe well I purposely over-dramatized that.. Out of pure boredom..

My main reason for "surrender" is Chantilly Angel seems pretty well taken care of here, and I'm busy right now with schoolwork and finals. Even though I'm homeschooled.... Anyway, from what I've seen, you are plenty above mediocre. Keep at it, my chicken friend! ;)

Hehe well I purposely over-dramatized that.. Out of pure boredom..

My main reason for "surrender" is Chantilly Angel seems pretty well taken care of here, and I'm busy right now with schoolwork and finals. Even though I'm homeschooled.... Anyway, from what I've seen, you are plenty above mediocre. Keep at it, my chicken friend! ;)

Thanks. :) It did seem a little over-dramatic. :D

(edited)

WARNING: THE PICTURES ARE HUGE!!!

Alrighty, here they are! Yup, there's multiple ones. The first one is one with her eyes open.post-3479-0-15948800-1337224063_thumb.png

And this one is with her eyes closed...

post-3479-0-72853700-1337220372_thumb.png

And here's her cutie mark. I added sparkles (you can't see them against the white) just to add some more character to it. :)

post-3479-0-99726700-1337220472_thumb.png

I left the background blank, so you can put whatever you want back there! ;)

So, I hope you like it, and please give feedback! :) I need to know what I should improve on and stuff.

Hmmm... Maybe. But this was my first commissioned art, and I dunno if I could do this more than once a... Life. O_o How do I find your OC?

EDIT: If you downloaded the open eyes one or looked at it before this edit, there was a problem with the left eye's highlights. So sorry I overlooked it. Please download the new one if you downloaded the one with the error.

Could I have a drawing of mine? Link: http://mlpforums.com...for-me/

Thanks!

Edited by Soarin Pie