Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What new race should be implemented into MLP

Lil Pip

Now that the dragons are moderately reformed, as well as the changelings and the griffons are getting back on their feet. 

A new race should(or could, rather) be introduced from mythology or lore, problem is idk what kind of race it should be.

Thoughts?

Now that the dragons are moderately reformed

D-dragons... reformed? They... they made plot development for the race of dragons recently? ....and I didn't hear of it?!!?

*Dragon-nerd Urge Intensifying!*

Now if you were to ask me what species we ought to put more into the show about...(Beside what the bloody blur an Arimaspi is/was) my answer would be...

Llllllllaaaammmmaaaas!

Their just flippin' adorable and are pretty much already a real life species of cartoon animals anyway! I know of at least one brony reviewer by the name of Springheart the Llama, and that was just the best idea ever!  I can totally see them as that vaguely foreign vaguely offensive stereotype that refuses to conform to other cultures when they move. Like the yaks! But dumber & cuter!

"In LlamaLland, is customary to greet each other with the spitting in each others eyeballs, yes."

"Is Llama delicacy, you try it now, rude not to. Is only slightly fatally toxic."

Have this unwritten fanfic idea of mine, of some Llama dignitary & ambassador showing up to Ponyville, being catered to by the Main Six and being a complete mess-up & bore that ruins everything & it soon becomes revealed that he was just some vagabond that just wanted a quick meal, a warm bed & not the slightest idea of what being "nice" to his benefactors was.

Don't get me wrong, llamas are cute n' all. But their hardcore grumpy jerkwads!

D-dragons... reformed? They... they made plot development for the race of dragons recently? ....and I didn't hear of it?!!?

*Dragon-nerd Urge Intensifying!*

Now if you were to ask me what species we ought to put more into the show about...(Beside what the bloody blur an Arimaspi is/was) my answer would be...

Llllllllaaaammmmaaaas!

Their just flippin' adorable and are pretty much already a real life species of cartoon animals anyway! I know of at least one brony reviewer by the name of Springheart the Llama, and that was just the best idea ever!  I can totally see them as that vaguely foreign vaguely offensive stereotype that refuses to conform to other cultures when they move. Like the yaks! But dumber & cuter!

"In LlamaLland, is customary to greet each other with the spitting in each others eyeballs, yes."

"Is Llama delicacy, you try it now, rude not to. Is only slightly fatally toxic."

Have this unwritten fanfic idea of mine, of some Llama dignitary & ambassador showing up to Ponyville, being catered to by the Main Six and being a complete mess-up & bore that ruins everything & it soon becomes revealed that he was just some vagabond that just wanted a quick meal, a warm bed & not the slightest idea of what being "nice" to his benefactors was.

Don't get me wrong, llamas are cute n' all. But their hardcore grumpy jerkwads!

Thems Fightin Herds has a nice Pinkie Pie-like Llama in it. Still in development, from the team that was developing fighting is magic. So Llamas could be friendly, they are big n fluffy anyways it sorta would compliment them to be friendly. Some can spit, so theres some personality diversity, unlike just grumpy dragons and donkeys.

More zebras,it wont be a new race. But we only have one zebra so that counts right?

What about bat poneh? Only the two guys pulling Luna's chariot and the Nightmare Moon won alt timeline  guards (sans Dashie) ever appeared :huh:

G1 Flutterponies haven't shown up since g1. They could be brought back

I really would love to see Kirins/Qilins introduced into the show.

They could be in some kind of Japanese based country outside of Equestria, and be a very noble and prosperous race.

trip to Neighppon (Nippon), please! Yes, for Kirin's!

Well, we'll be getting Seaponies/hippocampi soon.

Thems Fightin Herds has a nice Pinkie Pie-like Llama in it. Still in development, from the team that was developing fighting is magic. So Llamas could be friendly, they are big n fluffy anyways it sorta would compliment them to be friendly. Some can spit, so theres some personality diversity, unlike just grumpy dragons and donkeys.

Llama

ALPALCA!

• Brohoof 1

Well, we'll be getting Seaponies/hippocampi soon.

ALPALCA!

My bad  :D I don't know much of a difference.

Well the pony bots are very likely to be implemented into the show as Hasbro now own the official trademark for them. But still I desperately want to see my OC Techno in the show in the future but it's quite unlikely that would ever happen. :)

What really, what kind of pony bots? Maybe they will allude to SweetieBot.

Introducing deer into the show sounds interesting.

The only fics of Deer have made me grow to dislike them lol, they always end up villains. Is it in the comic or something? Idk. 

What about bat poneh? Only the two guys pulling Luna's chariot and the Nightmare Moon won alt timeline  guards (sans Dashie) ever appeared :huh:

Maybe next halloween they could have a variety of monster ponies! That'd be neat!

Maybe a sphinx too.

How about a sphinx? :D A little bit of Egyptian-like culture into the show! Plus cats are cool! :D

Well, to be fair, it seems an unwritten rule of this dimension to not have anything remotely humanoid. The only cannonical thing to even be bipedal was Iron Will.(and I'm not counting dragons as bipedal since they seem to grow out of that) Granted, however, though the more popular image of sphinx..ses-ses... Sphi? Anyhow, they're more commonly seen as human-faced, but there are the Hieracosphinx that are bird-headed, I believe, and a ram's headed species so I can see them coming into the show as a sort of griffon subspecies.

Speaking of Iron Will, would like to see them touch on Minotaurs again, if only to see if they're all like him or at least get Ol' Iron Will a second shot in the show to not seem like the bully the fandom seems to have painted him as. He kind of struck me like a stand-in for Mr.T, big, loud, and angry, but a sweet, well intentioned muscleman!

Qilins introduced into the show.

Aren't Qilins the winged lion-dogs they make all those statues about? I only really know them from Warcraft, hah.

Give me my Lamiaponies already. D:

Been meaning to touch base with you on that sometime. You mean, basically a snake-pony, right? From what I can dig up, Lamias are typically known to be only female (thus rather rare as they can't keep up enough population that way to be their own species) and seem to be portrayed more often in mythology as more like demons than snake creatures. Got a MTG card with one that looks more like a sphinx/harpy and the only case of one being a snake that I can find is from Monster Musume.

Unless of course, you mean the concept of Nagas which seem to be the more usual, casual, slang-like term to refer to a bit more anthropomorphized form of snake. If you replace the human parts with more pony attributes then suppose that could be referred to as a Nagahorse but then there's the usual implied collective reputation as to what most audiences view snakes to be underhanded & devious and how that would fit into a kids' show...

...much like how spiderponies seem to be a thing in the fandom too, but typically only for rather more dark stories than what would typically be found in cartoon programming so the chances of appear would be notably less...............

Bushwoolies!

I mean, all the fantastic mythological creatures are just helpless backwater buffoons who don't know how to friendship properly on their own, so why not let the exterior mirror what's inside for a change. I'm sure there would be a lot of wonderful lessons to be learned.