Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

become the president of ponyvile!

JappleackWithApples

Alright it seems we have our contestants.

​ Alright then! time for the questions (and you have to respond to this)

What is your thoughts on gay marriage?

What do you think we should teach children?

And finally...if you can donate money what group or company would you give it to and how much?

A: I will legalise it.

B: Quantum physics.

C: I'll donate 1 million dollars to Aperture science. Hopefully they'll replace the hellbent AI.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

And finally...if you can donate money what group or company would you give it to and how much?

-Why should anyone discriminate? It's not like marriage is sacred with half of them ending in divorce anyway </3 Ponies are already incredibly tolerant here in our land, I say legalize it, and allow love to prosper wherever it may.

-Teach them the basics of math, science and writing, and then open up the teaching curriculum to whatever they wish to pursue. Ideally, that should happen about around when ponies receive their cutie marks. Of course education after cutie marks is encouraged, but won't be nearly as broad on all subjects. Only the few subjects they enjoy the most.

-2 billion dollars goes to the Banana Moon Rides Project, offering free cannon rides to the moon and back. The ride would be featured in Discordland. It'll be our prime attraction <3

Also:

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 3

It should have always been legal and I shall legalise it.

How to eat healthily.

Give it to the hospitals.

-Why should anyone discriminate? It's not like marriage is sacred with half of them ending in divorce anyway </3 Ponies are already incredibly tolerant here in our land, I say legalize it, and allow love to prosper wherever it may.

-Teach them the basics of math, science and writing, and then open up the teaching curriculum to whatever they wish to pursue. Ideally, that should happen about around when ponies receive their cutie marks. Of course education after cutie marks is encouraged, but won't be nearly as broad on all subjects. Only the few subjects they enjoy the most.

-2 billion dollars goes to the Banana Moon Rides Project, offering free cannon rides to the moon and back. The ride would be featured in Discordland. It'll be our prime attraction <3

Also:

Posted Image

Damn this guy's good...
  • Brohoof 1

It should have always been legal and I shall legalise it.

How to eat healthily.

Give it to the hospitals.

Damn this guy's good...

he sure is...

Also:

Posted Image

oh i really like you!

• Brohoof 1

gay marriage, i say let it happen, if they want to be married, i say let them

we should teach the basics, and help them learn thier talents so they can use them in a profession

i would donate money to orphans and the food bank

• 5 years later...

President? Not on your life wannabe Sunbutt. :sunbutt: Ponyville elects a MAYOR. 

Uhh. Hire more griffons for cheap labor, establish better dragon relations, because let's face it, that first meeting with Ember burnt up in flames. 

I'd also appoint Fluttershy as head of the department of natural resources because she seems to know damn well more about the local ecosystem than the local hicks citizens. She also saved the town from a deadly Swamp Fever outbreak, so she could qualify just as well for the Department of Health. :fluttershy:

Also make Pinkie Pie the official event and party coordinator. Can never get enough parties, they stimulate the economy and make people happy. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1