Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

9 months left Super-Hype

Cube_Effect

i am completely on the same note as you. I disappeared from the fandom (not in actuality, just the forums) for some time, started getting more outwardly involved with responsibilities and work place stress and drama and dealing with people and what not. I think it was in between that time it becomes more distracting when you cant distract yourself with discussion about new content, and new content itself. but (this goes to anyone on the forum) if you are looking for anyone to talk to about MLP, or any of its contents, I am for sure down, and I am not sure what makes some bronies seem to drift apart from time to time. Me that is all the same, but the reality of the situation is that above all things, MLP is something I come back to time and time again, and I feel as if I always will to some extent. I just want to talk to people more.

• Brohoof 2

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.