Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is excited For Season 7 its 16 Days Away Now

TwilightSparkleAndAJ

@RarityMLP2017

I do think a lack of Thorax development is evident in season 6. I wonder if Hasbro thinks they could had cut The Cart before the Ponies and 28 Pranks Later. Then, using two extra periods of roughly 22 minutes, show Thorax actually earning the trust of the Crystal Empire. Spike's song alone and him standing up for him is good, but I think there's a major miss in the fact that after his introduction, his next episodes is the two-part finale. Plus, it would mean two episodes where Hasbro could had explored Shining Armour and Cadence a bit more and in having Thorax earn their trust, show a little more about life in the Crystal Empire. This is my opinion, however, feel free to disagree.

i dont disagree are you one of those types that think the fandom is dying or no i dont like when people say that ive been a fan for a long time and it kills me inside even just the word decreasing declining anything like that bothers me i know were not main stream anymore but really who cares

@RarityMLP2017 I do think Season 7 needs to steal my attention. I wouldn't say the fandom is dying, there are still new people who join the MLP Forums, plus Fim Fiction, Fan Fiction and Deviant Art still has fans submitting new things and they have new people join at times too.

@RarityMLP2017

Didn't say that, and it unwise to jump the gun to conclusions. All, I said it needs to steal my attention and I've given it every chance to do so. I have purposefully robbed myself of watching any trailers, so it has the best chance to awe me and wow me because it will be something I have never seen before.

I'm definitely curious to see what they decide to do with certain episodes in the season, if they're going for what I think they're going for.  There are ways they can make those episodes absolutely amazing.

I just want the last of the unused pairings having episodes for themselves this season. After all of that's done, Starlight can be the new main character for the show, but for now, it's still too early for that.

Episodes I'd like to see the most are ones about flowers/gardening, scouting, and circus shows (but not Flim/Flam's ingenuine one), and NO "deserves to be hated" episodes like another Rarity/Applejack episode (I'm getting tired of those), cart racing, pranking, or anything PPOV-like.

Well, I'm sure a lot of us who had concerns and questions about the events in To Where and Back Again would like them to be resolved at some point in Season 7.

We know that the premiere will open with Starlight's Suicide Squad been rewarded for saving Equestria from Chrysalis, along with the sorry flanks of the Mane Six and Royal Family as well, but has Chrysalis' two attempts to take Equestria affected the mental state of the Mane Six and Royal Family at all to cause them to begin doubting they can defend Equestria anymore without Rainbow Power or the Elements of Harmony to help them?

Chrysalis is still out there, bent on revenge on Starlight, and still on the Mane Six and Royal Family for the defeat at the Royal Wedding in A Canterlot Wedding, and if she still has any Changelings loyal to her that did not reform with Thorax, they would be more than willing to still help their Queen get her vengeance. Not to mention her cunning at being able to pull off two plots without raising any alarms in both cases and nearly succeeding both times as well before a Power of Love Deus Ex Machina ruined it for her.

If the Mane Six and Royal Family can remove that one advantage Chrysalis has over them, that being her cunning, scheming mind, they will be able to defeat her once and for all, and I'm hoping that is one thing they can do during the course of Season 7 to clear up any leftover questions that the Season 6 finale left behind.

(edited)

Sadly, no. I've moved on to...

22ba641dce1a68cc2b772ac3f03abb02.jpg

Paw Patrol. After finding FiM Season 6 unmemorable at best and boring at worst, I got a new favorite show. A show that better respects its main cast and doesn't pander to its base.

Edited by The MegaBrony

59 minutes ago, Starsagittarius said:

I do not have discovery family channel, anywhere that can stream?

Go on Equestria Daily sometime before 11:30 and it'll have a list of streams you can choose from! I recommend choosing around 10 minutes before the episode starts so you can see which stream works the best for you!

19 hours ago, The MegaBrony said:

Sadly, no. I've moved on to...

22ba641dce1a68cc2b772ac3f03abb02.jpg

Paw Patrol. After finding FiM Season 6 unmemorable at best and boring at worst, I got a new favorite show. A show that better respects its main cast and doesn't pander to its base.

I actually watch PAW Patrol myself when Friendship is Magic is on hiatus. Alongside some other shows, they help keep my mind thinking about other things until the next season of Friendship is Magic debuts.

Though I still have my questions and concerns regarding the events of the Season 6 finale, I'm sure they will be answered over the course of Season 7.