Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello i'm new

Shining Chord

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It started off so casual, my family had it playing for my little cousin in the living room one night, and i couldn't stop glancing over at the TV, a year or 2 later and i'm at my other cousin's house and we are about to head to Florida, i turn on the TV and the episode with weird al was playing, i went to change the channel but, i didn't, i pretended i was watching TV while playing my nintendo 3ds while mlp was on, i was secretly watching it cause i wanted to know why this show was catching my attention so bad, i mean its ponies bro lol, i finished the episode and was intrigued but i never engaged, fast forward to 2015, that's when i noticed the fan animations on YouTube, i loved them so much, i couldn't stop watching, i then started questioning, why, why is this show so addictive to male audiences, it was driving me crazy, i did research, i watched the documentary, then it hit me.......Lauren Faust, why did i recognize that name? then it all made sense, powerpuff girls, she was the creator of powerpuff girls, i was excited! i was so amazed that the same creator made mlp, i kept watching animation after animation, i met other bronies like my best friend, Electric Dash, i caught up with the show and here i am today.

Hello everypony my name is shining chord it's nice to meet all of you! ^.^

1328b349f9f72b6cc4f3ba7233cb5af6_1024.png

b5b0bca217226dd6e4b6a7a54415afd6_1024.jpg

photo.jpg

• Brohoof 6

A pleasure to make your acquaintance Shining Chord. I'm always excited to witness new members come and join our community here on this forum. I hope that your duration of time here is a pleasant experience, and I am looking forward to crossing paths with you around the forum in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Shining Chord and welcome to the forums! You'll find this community to be quite a friendly one, so don't hesitate to start adventuring through the site. I hope you enjoy your time on here and have the chance to make some friends. If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message.

Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Chord, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm a little tardy to the party, but welcome to MLPF Chord! Question. What was the first animation that caught your eye on YouTube?

• Brohoof 1

Im so glad to be here! thank you everypony, and my first animation oooo that's tough i dont have a great memory let me think hmmm, i dont remember my first one but i know it had something to do with derpy! the second animation that pulled me in strangely enough was cupcakes, i watched it and felt so bad for rainbow.....after that i came across my little dashie, and oh boy, the feels heh