Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

i like the forgetty forgetteson the best. and then the twilight crazy one. my only beef with the sister one is rainbow and scootaloo aren't sisters. plus i don't like scootaloo that much. but that has nothing to do with your awesome work that's just my preference

They're surrogate sisters :P You don't need to be actual siblings to have a close relationship with someone to the point of being a surrogate sibling.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"You're out of control. I created you, and I can end you as well!"

"Go right ahead and try my dear, I'd love to see you try."

Just a signature based on the middle image and it's concept: Lauren Faust as her alicorn self, taking on the god of chaos that she created :3 Thought it was rather bad-ass.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Silly Discord, you cannot defeat the one who created everything. Including the elements of harmony which have defeated you already.

Silly Discord, you cannot defeat the one who created everything. Including the elements of harmony which have defeated you already.

She's no longer the creator putting concepts onto paper, she is in the world she created. She gave him his powers, now she must defeat him with her own~

Elements? Pfft, disreguard canon, acquire fandom immunity <3

• Brohoof 1

"You're out of control. I created you, and I can end you as well!"

"Go right ahead and try my dear, I'd love to see you try."

Just a signature based on the middle image and it's concept: Lauren Faust as her alicorn self, taking on the god of chaos that she created :3 Thought it was rather bad-ass.

Posted Image

Holy...what?! Faust vs. Discord? Um....epic much?! 0A0

Once again, you have proved your epicness in sig-making, and so I bow down to it.

• Brohoof 1

Question concerning the Dash/Scootaloo sister picture.

Is Scootaloo actually Dash's sister? Sorry if that's off topic.

On topic: These are pretty! Nice job!

Question concerning the Dash/Scootaloo sister picture.

Is Scootaloo actually Dash's sister? Sorry if that's off topic.

On topic: These are pretty! Nice job!

They are surrogate sisters (aka, not blood related sisters, but they're like sisters, as portrayed in almost every fanfic involving them out there :3).

They are surrogate sisters (aka, not blood related sisters, but they're like sisters, as portrayed in almost every fanfic involving them out there :3).

Oh, okay. Thanks. =3

(edited)

Phew, finally done. Welp, I got GIMP after deciding to no longer be lazy, and now, I am able to add borders around text with ease <3 No more text that's hard to read on backgrounds.

I decided to do a triple package of signatures, each one focusing on one of the three princesses, and their rival/enemy. Discord and Celestia, Cadence and Chrysalis, and Lun and her evil self, Nightmare Moon. Each signature has lyrics from a very popular song bout each pair, which I shall link to in each one. So here we go:

Posted Image

Discord & Celestia: 'Monster' by Aviators & Omnipony (not our Omnipony, the musical one =p)

Although clearly not fanon, one of the biggest, most popular theories about Discord is that thousands of years ago, he fell helplessly in love with Celestia. But Celestia's self-righteous attitude towards a being so opposite of herself, drove her to reject him. Discord, heart broken, fell into his chaotic evil ways. This song is sung from his perspective, and how he descended into evil.

Video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMwdj8bWBy0

Posted Image

Chrysalis & Cadence: 'This Day Aria (Changeling Mix ft. Odyssey)' by OdysseyEurobeat

Everypony knows what this song is about, so I won't bother explaining. What I will say though is I adore this particular remix done by the famous OdysseyEurobeat, and it was this remix that got me to love the song, and thus make a banner for it.

Video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwI_4B2SXkM

Posted Image

Luna & Nightmare Moon: 'Nightmare Night' by the WoodenToaster + Mic the Microphone

I've always loved this song, and when I thought about what kind of song to use for Luna and Nightmare Moon, being the same pony in the end, I decided this was best, as it talks about how she's transitioned from her evil ways, albeit, is having trouble adjusting to a daily life as co-ruler once again.

Video:

Stupid two videos limit </3 For Luna's video you're gonna have to delete the space after 'watch?' and go find the video yourself, but I assume most have heard it before.

• Brohoof 3

It's only thanks to Photobucket's editing tools being super advanced and expansive now <3

New sig added~ I found it ironic how twilight called all them ponies crazy in episode one, and then LOLOL look what happened in 'Lesson Zero' 83

Posted Image

Yeah she went CRAZY

So yes, officially everypony is part crazy XD

• Brohoof 1

All 3 of them are perfection! :3

"super dashie = super sayan

these are AWESOME though

Yeah she went CRAZY

So yes, officially everypony is part crazy XD

Posted Image

Glad everyone enjoys them ^^

Dashie and AJ are best buddies, as well as rivals :3 Even a tomboy like Rainbow will sometimes decide to take a nap with her best friend after a long day of arguing and fighting with each other. AJ seems content with a cuddly Dash at all ^^

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Dashie and AJ are best buddies, as well as rivals :3 Even a tomboy like Rainbow will sometimes decide to take a nap with her best friend after a long day of arguing and fighting with each other. AJ seems content with a cuddly Dash at all ^^

Posted Image

Other than aqua color of the test not matching (I'm a detail/quality/color freaks, so sue me :P), Everyting about this is perfect. Moar cute siggies! :]

(edited)

Thanks guys :3

Oh boy, I'm really proud of this one. This Dashie one is based off of her fanbase theme song, Loyalty, by AcousticBrony & MandoPony. It's a fabulous song, and though I'm sure 90% of all people have heard it by now, if you haven't, the video is here in a spoiler. You won't fully grasp the meaning of the signature unless you've heard this song before, as it is about it's lyrics, after all ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj9MhBUaTI

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I've always loved the Cockatrice, but I recently stumbled upon this utterly bad-ass sone made about it <3 So I had to make a sig for it.

Video: 'Petrified' by MictheMicrophone & H8.Seed

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrDAxs_cyOQ

Posted Image

--

These two pieces are inspired by this masterpiece, that goes from when Luna was felling sorrowful for her neglected moon, to her anger, as she turned to Nightmare Moon, bent because of envy, to consume the world in ever-lasting night. It's amazing, and only two and a half minutes, so stop what you're doing, and go listen to it :3

Video:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1