Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

Folks a short while back will remember the original 'Night Watchers' banner I created, that depicted myself, Chigens and Jonke, as we were the only staff who were at all active during the 'dead hours' of the forums, when everybody else was asleep. Night owls for the win.

Now that we've obtained three new Sectional Mods for the nights shift, Chigens wanted me to update the banner. Unfortunately, due to Jonke's retirement, I had to recreate the banner from scratch, not just add characters to it. Worked out for the best anyway, though :3

From left to right we have @, @@Chigens and Kay, myself, @@akita-ken, and @@Aaramus. Then there's Feld0 lurking in the trees in the background like a boss, as he's usually pretty active at night as well.

Any of them can feel free to use this, not just Chigens, if they feel so inclined ^^ it's for all of you/us :D

NewNW.png

• Brohoof 5

Two banners made for my Navel Avatar Revolution thread, which has been going swimmingly thus far :3

img-1270870-1-NavelDash.png

img-1270870-2-RaspberryRevolution.png

And then sexy Spitfire postcard to Soarin', purposefully teasing him. My head canon is that they've been friends their whole lives, and Soarin' once had a crush on her, so she now is very flirtatious with him, just to make him all flustered.

hot.png

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Found a vector of Scootaloo with cardboard wings, with the most bad-ass determined face ever, and knew it had to be in some new signature for Key. So, here he goes. Jumping from the heavens, destined to soar.

...right?

#Scootacool, #belly buttons, #lots of nope

Thiscanonlyendwell.png

• Brohoof 3

#Scootacool, #belly buttons, #lots of nope

Sweet Celestia... It's glorious. xD

I only hope that I can jump into the sig as either myself or my OC and stop her before she goes jumping off of there. ohmy.png

• Brohoof 2

Sweet Celestia... It's glorious. xD

I only hope that I can jump into the sig as either myself or my OC and stop her before she goes jumping off of there. ohmy.png

Alternatively, I can definitely see Dash swooping in just in time to catch her :P I feel like Scoots gets into dangerous situations all the time, like an adventurous puppy or kitten might, and Dash has to save her ass constantly, much to Dash's minor annoyance XD But she has to, cuz sisters and such.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I know that a already asked for a signature, but i'm thinking of geting a new one so that Ican replace my old one.

I would like the backround to be a misty mountain morning and have Mistfly in letters that look as if they where made of mist. 

That is all I want for now and thank you.

Edited by Icy Wonderbolt

Now I know that a already asked for a signature, but i'm thinking of geting a new one so that Ican replace my old one.

I would like the backround to be a misty mountain morning and have Mistfly in letters that look as if they where made of mist. 

That is all I want for now and thank you.

This isn't a request thread, sorry :3 This is just a gallery thread. I used to have a request thread, but I locked it a couple weeks ago. All request topics are located inside the 'Requests Guild', a subforum inside Creative Resources. Post in one of the threads there for help in making you a signature.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing as how I updated my avatar thread yesterday, knowing back up had occurred with my updating these topics regularly, I'm now doing the same for my signature one :3

There's a variety of things this time around. We've done some R63 work with Dusk Shine and normal Shining Armor, a new Blitz banner I made just now, a Sonic and Dash signature I'm using on a Sonic forum elsewhere, my old Rainbow Dash navel revolution signature, and my new Spitfire navel revolution signature, as a sequel to the Dash one.

post-4006-0-97512400-1370984233.png

post-4006-0-95874200-1370984232.png

post-4006-0-78762100-1370984231.png

post-4006-0-25067600-1370984235.png

post-4006-0-10901800-1370984236.png

Some more Naruto and ponies. I made a Six Paths of Friendship signature a little while back, but after finding an old Pein/Pain signature I made over a year ago for another forum, I decided to remake it, with Deva Path Twilight :3

Relevant to @@Vicke's and @'s interests, I believe biggrin.png

Original Pain Signature:

23612146lUmLHUh.gif

New Pony Signature:

Twain.png

• Brohoof 1

Some more Naruto and ponies. I made a Six Paths of Friendship signature a little while back, but after finding an old Pein/Pain signature I made over a year ago for another forum, I decided to remake it, with Deva Path Twilight :3

Relevant to @@Vicke's and @'s interests, I believe img-1572386-1-biggrin.png

Original Pain Signature:

(snip)

New Pony Signature:

(snip)

HNNNGH

It's honestly really tempting for me to use this. I think I might just do it... Aaah I don't know... I'm a crazy Naruto nut, and the entire Pein/Pain arc drove me mental from the sheer combination of "All this mystery and information, stunning!" and "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME."

Must... resist... urge...

tumblr_mk74mk4eaD1r0s557o1_500.gif

~CD~... may I please use this sig...? D:

• Brohoof 1

HNNNGH

It's honestly really tempting for me to use this. I think I might just do it... Aaah I don't know... I'm a crazy Naruto nut, and the entire Pein/Pain arc drove me mental from the sheer combination of "All this mystery and information, stunning!" and "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME."

img-1572440-2-tumblr_mk74mk4eaD1r0s557o1

Pein/Pain remains pretty much my favorite Naruto antagonist :3 Bad-ass, awesome, cool design, epic powers, legit non-cliche motives that you could understand him for, amazing arc. And you should totes use one of them it'd be awesome and I'd love you forever.

• Brohoof 1

HNNNGH

img-1572440-2-tumblr_mk74mk4eaD1r0s557o1

You do realise that i destroy you for that signature, right?

I Will not hold back. That signature is fucking epic and i am not afraid to steal it!

• Brohoof 1

You do realise that i destroy you for that signature, right?

I Will not hold back. That signature is fucking epic and i am not afraid to steal it!

Don't worry. I claimed the first one, not the pony one. :3 The TENDO!Twilight one was too freaky for my liking on a pony forum. D:

It is mine. You cannot have it! D:<

Dat Slendermane sig. O_O Can...can I use it...

Otherwise, these are all super amazing! I adore your signatures. Hope you make more in the future!

Of course :P I made a normal and large version for that one luckily, so go ahead.

And I sure will~

Don't worry. I claimed the first one, not the pony one. :3 The TENDO!Twilight one was too freaky for my liking on a pony forum. D:

It is mine. You cannot have it! D:<

Hmmmm......

You know what. You are lucky today.

I Cant even use that bloody thing.

Hey, Chaotic! Make me à mod so i can use it plis ;)

And lets be honest here. The pony version Will never be as good as the original.

• Brohoof 1

It's only thanks to Photobucket's editing tools being super advanced and expansive now <3

New sig added~ I found it ironic how twilight called all them ponies crazy in episode one, and then LOLOL look what happened in 'Lesson Zero' 83

CrazyTwilight-2.png

This one has to be my favorite of what you've done so far. Crazy twilight is the best! I also love the trollestia and Rainbow Dash's "Are you gonna rub my belly?". Great work. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled upon this image of Twilight reading in a hoodie via Derpibooru, and pretty much knew it had to become a signature. Since Art has been using one of my Navel Revolution sigs for a while, decided he could use a new one.

ArtemisTwiSig.png

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow your amazing at signatures do you use Photoshop for your signatures or something else. Your amazing at them and I love how you add cool text to it 

Paint.Net, and some effects using this site :3 Paint.Net is basically a watered down Photoshop that's free. And thanks <3 Glad you like them.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Some DashieDashie ship, a few more sigs I made for the navel revolution, a random image of Rapidash Sparkle and Spike playing in a volcano as I found it cute and creative, and a little something to spite @ =p

post-4006-0-28178700-1378949100.png

post-4006-0-03152600-1378949105.png

post-4006-0-80159600-1378949101.png

post-4006-0-70842400-1378949103.png

post-4006-0-81115600-1378949100.png

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Haven't updated this shit in a long time. But I just spent a good fifteen minutes making this latest sig, inspiration thanks to the premiere.

I'm using it at the moment myself, but anyone else with staff or Donor status is welcome to use it as well.

Made a smaller version without text for non-donors. I'll also be making a goofy lounge thread related to these.

img-3639574-1-HorsebandoSig2.png

MiniHorsebandos.png

• Brohoof 1