Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports Your favorite sports teams and why?

Ashen Pathfinder

NHL: Arizona Coyotes. Don't know really why, I've just always liked them. It sure isn't because they're good. But they're aren't doing too bad so far this season. Go Desert Dawgs!

NFL: don't watch it because it has turned into a non-contact sport due to rule changes.

College Football: Georgia Bulldogs and Mizzou Tigers because my mom hates both of them.:P

NASCAR: Hendrick Motorsports or Stewart Haas Racing because they're the best, plane and simple.

F1: Ferrari right now but soon to be Sauber, just wherever my man Kimi is.

NHRA: Don Schumacher Racing, because Leah Pritchett drives for them.:wub:

MLB: never really watch it but if I have to pick, Toronto Blue Jay's or the St. Louis Cardinals, no particular reason.

Minor league/Frontier League Baseball: now that I watch. Gateway Grizzlies all the way.

Any form of basketball I don't watch.

Edited by Cyclone
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Cyclone said:

NHL: Arizona Coyotes. Don't know really why, I've just always liked them. It sure isn't because they're good. But they're aren't doing too bad so far this season. Go Desert Dawgs!

NFL: don't watch it because it has turned into a non-contact sport due to rule changes.

College Football: Georgia Bulldogs and Mizzou Tigers because my mom hates both of them.:P

NASCAR: Hendrick Motorsports or Stewart Haas Racing because they're the best, plane and simple.

F1: Ferrari right now but soon to be Sauber, just wherever my man Kimi is.

NHRA: Don Schumacher Racing, because Leah Pritchett drives for them.:wub:

MLB: never really watch it but if I have to pick, Toronto Blue Jay's or the St. Louis Cardinals, no particular reason.

Minor league/Frontier League Baseball: now that I watch. Gateway Grizzlies all the way.

Any form of basketball I don't watch.

Glad to see a fellow Cards fan on here

I am not really a fan of any sport team... I live adjacent to Chicgao, IL so my town tends to support the Bears, Cubs, and the White Sox.