Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Stone Cold (OOC)

Nightfall

(edited)

EDIT: This RP is now under way.

OK, I'm looking for a group of ponies to join me in a quest. Here's the back-story to Stone Cold:

Nightfall has finally returned! Everypony believed him to be dead after being lost for three years.

But upon his return, a mysterious shadow follows him. Almost every night, somepony is turned into what seems to be a statue, and the only pony that everypony can blame is Nightfall. But he claims he isn't behind the attacks. He says that he met another alicorn named Solara just before he found his way back into Equestria...

One morning, the beloved Twilight Sparkle is found in her bed, frozen like the other "statues." Nightfall collects the rest of the mane six, and starts on a dangerous quest to find this mysterious Solara...

Positions:

Fluttershy: MachineGunLola

Rarity: MatrixChicken

AppleJack: Miles Rarity Edgeworth

Rainbow Dash: Aureitas d'Aequitate

Pinkie Pie: Jimmy Bronymian

Nightfall: me

Up to four OCs: Pencil Doodle, Colonel Ketchup, Red Flower, Storm Spark, Sickly Bernice

Solara: me (unless anypony who matches her description [http://mlpforums.com...s/_/solara-r423] and wants to play her part)

I only want about six-ten ponies on this quest. I'll add anypony to the roster joining us if they want to be their OC. Thanks!

EDIT: The roster is full! Thanks for joining, guys! /)

NOTE: Red Flower isn't a pony, so "he" technically doesn't count... We're taking "him" anyway.

Edited by Nightfall and Solara

I don't normally join these kinds of RPs. But hey, it's Nightfall. So why not help a friend out, eh?

I'll take Dashie :3

• Brohoof 1

Can I take a leap of faith?

OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/storm-spark-r174

OK, I'm looking for a group of ponies to join me in a quest. Here's the back-story to Stone Cold:

Nightfall has finally returned! Everypony believed him to be dead after being lost for three years.

But upon his return, a mysterious shadow follows him. Almost every night, somepony is turned into what seems to be a statue, and the only pony that everypony can blame is Nightfall. But he claims he isn't behind the attacks. He says that he met another alicorn named Solara just before he found his way back into Equestria...

One morning, the beloved Twilight Sparkle is found in her bed, frozen like the other "statues." Nightfall collects the rest of the mane six, and starts on a dangerous quest to find this mysterious Solara...

Positions:

Fluttershy: ?

Rarity: MatrixChicken

AppleJack: ?

Rainbow Dash: Aureitas d'Aequitate

Pinkie Pie: Jimmy Bronymian

Nightfall: me

Up to four OCs: Pencil Doodle, Colonel Ketchup, Red Flower, ?

Solara: me (unless anypony who matches her description [http://mlpforums.com...s/_/solara-r423] and wants to play her part)

I only want about six-ten ponies on this quest. I'll add anypony to the roster joining us if they want to be their OC. Thanks!

EDIT: Six places have been taken so far, as seen on the above chart. Thanks for joining, guys! /)

(edited)
Well, I would accept her, except the fact that she rarely goes outside... this quest is going much, MUCH further than outside... Sorry...

Red flower doesn't really count... I just remembered that. She's in.

Edited by SkilletBizkitz (Nightfall)

Well, I would accept her, except the fact that she rarely goes outside... this quest is going much, MUCH further than outside... Sorry...

Red flower doesn't really count... I just remembered that. She's in.

So can I join?

Full? Alrighty, I'll change the topic tag to OOC. Don't forget to add a link to the roleplay in your first post once it's created! :)

• Brohoof 1