Who could beat Goku?

CastletonSnob

Nah, don't think that Saitama could beat him, we saw an Universal-level feat from Goku and Beerus, so only if they show us something this big, it's not Saitama.

But if we're talking about any character, then there a lot in Comics/Mangas :Cosmics Beings in Marvel and Dc, like the most important ones, Deities... but then, these aren't fighters, so it's not a real battle you know?

As for characters who actually fight, well there is Superman if he harnesses enough energy, people who could have some special abilities like illusion (then , I seem to recall that Goku has full control over his senses, so I don't know), there are of course beings from the DB universe (Gods of Destruction) .. there are actually a lot of characters who could beat him, but the ones I think of aren't fighters so it's not really a "fight"; I just know that the most notorious manga characters have no chance against him (Naruto, the One Piece crew, Bleach...), and considering that Beerus and Goku put an Universel-level fight in DBS, it became even harder

Dr. Manhattan would beat Goku.

He would just disintegrate him at the atomic level. And he can see the future. And can rebuild himself if destroyed. 

He was made to be OP as a Superman.

img-27138-1-img-27138-1-6QzmiOj.jpg

Signature by me

Equestrian Empire Cast Characters:

Daring Do, Twilight Sparkle

2 hours ago, Xeltor said:

Nah, don't think that Saitama could beat him, we saw an Universal-level feat from Goku and Beerus, so only if they show us something this big, it's not Saitama.

Saitama can beat superman however. Saitama is able to dodge punches and he can create an afterimage to act like hes getting hit when he really isn't heck he survived going into space without a space suit something goku can only do in Super saiyan god and above. He literally jumped from the moon to earthGoku's personality is get stronger as a fight gets harder instead of going all out at the begining so saitama would punch him before he went super saiyan 1. Well thats just my thoughts on it.

Also Doomsday from the marvel comics would have a good chance too.

Signiture-Maple.gif.d2a660151aa22cd0eec324e3d896a6a6.gif

My Ocs: The Chaos Siblings Maple Bat and Woodland Orchestra.

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

-Superman (DC)
-Doomsday (DC)
-Lobo (DC)
-Martian Manhunter (DC)
-Batman (with prep) 
-Doctor Manhattan (DC)

-Saitama (One Punch Man)

-The Mask 

-Dante (Devil May Cry)
-Vergil (Devil May Cry)

-Akuma (Street Fighter)

-Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics)
Don't quote me on this, but I've heard Archie Sonic is OP.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Chi Chi could beat Goku.

• Brohoof 3

All things that interact with the world exert a force. All things that exert a force have an opposite and equal force. Ergo, nothing immaterial exists [because where would the opposite force be without material as a medium?]. Ergo god doesn't exist immaterially. Also if the universe were infinite itd take infinite time for a god to make it. If it were finite it'd be subject to entropy. Which means an eternal god can't exist.

Dormammu from the Marvel Comics could completely obliterate Goku, especially in Dormammu's dimension, where he basically has near infinite power.

I always found the Death Battle between Goku and Superman to be hilarious because of this subject. Two of the most stupidly overpowered characters in the history of media fighting each other to almost no avail. Reminds me why I do not like either of them.

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

(edited)

Galactus, and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, methinks.

29 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Dormammu from the Marvel Comics could completely obliterate Goku, especially in Dormammu's dimension, where he basically has near infinite power.

Unless Goku could somehow do that time thingy from Doctor Strange 2016 (Maybe with Whis's help?), he (Goku) would get Next Dimension'd.

Edited by A.V.

(edited)

Saitama, the joke is he can beat everyone and anyone with no effort. I don't imagine that would change no matter who people put him against or it defeats his purpose.

He is really like a satire character so he isn't a fair fight to put people against anyways :/ 

Edit: This one might count to, I always imagine post series Alucard from hellsing ultimate could put up a good fight. Freak is immortal, invincible and now omnipresent. I don't think he could win the fight but I don't think Goku or anyone could kill him either, if that counts.

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 1

Dr Manhattan.

Any character with reality warping powers (Scarlet Witch, Franklin Richards etc).

Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

Possibly Jean Grey when she's in Dark Phoenix mode.

Light Yagami / Kira (Can kill literally anyone as long as he knows their name and what they look like)

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

21 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Dr Manhattan.

Any character with reality warping powers (Scarlet Witch, Franklin Richards etc).

Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

Possibly Jean Grey when she's in Dark Phoenix mode.

Light Yagami / Kira (Can kill literally anyone as long as he knows their name and what they look like)

I think even normal Thanos could give Goku a good fight. Thanos took hits from Silver Surfer and he just asked, "Are you done?", took hits from Odin, a Skyfather, and has survived being hollowed out. Thanos is also a genius. 

Apocalypse from X-men. Doctor Doom. Spawn. Gactus. Brainiac. The Grandmaster from Marvel. Krona from DC (who can annihilate universes). Unicron from transformers (who devours planets and can only be killed via the Matrix of Leadership). Odinforce Thor. The Celestials from Marvel (who killed the Asguardians). I'd imagine Yusuke from Yu yu hakusho & Ichigo from Bleach woudl do the tirck. And finally, there's this: 

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

22 hours ago, FlootahBabby said:

I just drew a character 5 seconds ago called "Can literally destroy anything man". He can beat Goku. He's the most powerful fictional character of all time.

stickman-2-672x900.jpg

thread closed guys. Can literally destroy anything man wins.

• Brohoof 1

veritati adhaerere

(edited)
23 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I always found the Death Battle between Goku and Superman to be hilarious because of this subject. Two of the most stupidly overpowered characters in the history of media fighting each other to almost no avail. Reminds me why I do not like either of them.

Son Goku actually isn't overpowered. He has gradually become stronger through the long arc of dragon ball, which spans 30+ years. It's why screw attack constantly has goku being beaten by superman. Because goku actually has weaknesses, limits, and gets exhausted. Superman is the original one punch man. 

The concept behind superman was basically just "lets create a guy with all the superpowers" done. He can do whatever the person who's writing wants him to do. Goku can only do what Akira Toriyama decides for him 

Edited by Zyrael

veritati adhaerere

On 5/10/2017 at 6:28 PM, FlootahBabby said:

I just drew a character 5 seconds ago called "Can literally destroy anything man". He can beat Goku. He's the most powerful fictional character of all time.

stickman-2-672x900.jpg

Here comes the rule 34! >:D

Kal-el

and.... 

Saitama 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪