Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Stickman's Amazing Adventures Open RP sign-ups!

Stickman, The Legend

The Roleplay itself  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Okay, so, First of all, the setting. Where would you like this to be set at in my world for the start?

• U.S.F. Base
    • Futureopolis
    • Stellar Observatory
    • Ancient Toy Land
    • Dead Done Dunes
    • Mysterious Mansion
  2. 2. Next. Which villain would you like in this roleplay?

• Nega Stickbot Alpha
    • Herbert P. Bear
    • Daybreak (Y'know, Celestia's evil counterpart from A Royal Problem?)
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • The Darkitect
  3. 3. Next. If there were to be action, what weapons would you like me (Yes, me.) to use? (You may choose more than one.) (Only putting up the ones I mostly use.)

• Imagination Blade
    • Clay Busters
    • Scissor Claws
    • Flip Cards
    • Glue Shooter
    • Iron Whip
  4. 4. Last. If this were to have an ending, which would you like?

• Happy Endings all the way!
    • The action-packed ending!
  5. 5. Would you like to see more roleplays from me in the future after this is over?

• Yes! These roleplays you do are amazing.
    • If you could improve, yeah.
    • Take your roleplays somewhere else!
  6. 6. Other than the MLP Fourms, which game would you like to RP the official roleplay on? (Only games I frequently play are on here.) (You may choose only 2, since I cannot keep track of more than two games at a time.)

• Runescape
    • Star Trek Online
    • World of Warcraft
    • Starbound (Steam ID of me will be provided to you.)
    • Team Fortress 2 (I will provide the address!)
    • Terraria

@Stickman, The LegendIn relation to Friendship is Magic, does this RP happens during a recent season of the show? Like after Season 5, when Starlight becomes Twilight's student or After season 6, when most of the Changelings turned good with their Queen running to parts unknown?

Hmm... If you guys are still looking for more members, I might want to join in if I can! Do I need to fill an specific form, or is the party still lacking a specific role, or something like that? I still need to see which one of my characters I'm gonna apply with, so if you want anything specific, do let me know!~

1 minute ago, driz said:

Hmm... If you guys are still looking for more members, I might want to join in if I can! Do I need to fill an specific form, or is the party still lacking a specific role, or something like that? I still need to see which one of my characters I'm gonna apply with, so if you want anything specific, do let me know!~

We are ALWAYS looking for members, my friend. You don't need to fill in a form, we're taking any role, and just provide your backstory(ies), and you're in.

• Brohoof 2

@Stickman, The Legend

Awesome! Well, then I guess I just might bring Wave Pawn into this.

wavepawn.thumb.png.67e2bb7d1a00814d9200a8139ef595e2.png

I posted her in the character database, but well... Is it just me, or is all the text formatting just really broken right now? Makes it kinda hard to read... Anyhow, here's "THIS THING".

For a shortened version of her backstory, she's just a happy-go-lucky magic student from Fillydelphia who has recently learned that she can have her rhinoceros plushy pal fight for her. For mysterious reasons, once she casts an specific spell on the doll, it springs to life and protects her from attackers. That feature is meant to be more centered around combat/action sequences, though. If we're not having any of that, we can scratch it.

Oh, and also, I answered the poll as well~ :squee:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, driz said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Awesome! Well, then I guess I just might bring Wave Pawn into this.

wavepawn.thumb.png.67e2bb7d1a00814d9200a8139ef595e2.png

I posted her in the character database, but well... Is it just me, or is all the text formatting just really broken right now? Makes it kinda hard to read... Anyhow, here's "THIS THING".

For a shortened version of her backstory, she's just a happy-go-lucky magic student from Fillydelphia who has recently learned that she can have her rhinoceros plushy pal fight for her. For mysterious reasons, once she casts an specific spell on the doll, it springs to life and protects her from attackers. That feature is meant to be more centered around combat/action sequences, though. If we're not having any of that, we can scratch it.

Oh, and also, I answered the poll as well~ :squee:

Great character, and I can already guess the backstory. Also, thanks for the answering to the poll!

On another note, You guys REALLY want me to use my trademark weapon, the Imagination Blade, dontcha, @Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014 @Kronos the Revenant and driz?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, driz said:

@Stickman, The Legend

^

It does have a really cool ring to it. I'm just curious to see what it is like. c:

You really wanna know what it looks like? Well, how about a description of it? Fueled by Stickman's imagination, and a LIVING UNIVERSE inside the blade, the Imagination Blade is what Stickman uses to save the day every single time the Cartoon Universe needs him and his force. That a good enough description of it?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

You really wanna know what it looks like? Well, how about a description of it? Fueled by Stickman's imagination, and a LIVING UNIVERSE inside the blade, the Imagination Blade is what Stickman uses to save the day every single time the Cartoon Universe needs him and his force. That a good enough description of it?

Yeah, seems like a good enough description. And yes, the Imagination Blabe seemed to by far be the most intriguing weapon in your arsenal. 

Just now, Kronos the Revenant said:

Yeah, seems like a good enough description. And yes, the Imagination Blabe seemed to by far be the most intriguing weapon in your arsenal. 

Ohoho, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Stickman can use the blade to transform it into MANY different weapons... on the fly! One minute he could be using the blade, the next, his Glue Shooter, which is based off of Mega-Mans' and the Mii Gunner's guns.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Ohoho, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Stickman can use the blade to transform it into MANY different weapons... on the fly! One minute he could be using the blade, the next, his Glue Shooter, which is based off of Mega-Mans' and the Mii Gunner's guns.

Okay, given that description, i dont see why he would use anything else, TBH. :D The description of the Imagination Blade sounds almost like Pandora's Box from the Devil May Cry series which can turn into 666 different weapons, including what i can only assume is a bass cannon. 

Just now, Kronos the Revenant said:

Okay, given that description, i dont see why he would use anything else, TBH. :D The description of the Imagination Blade sounds almost like Pandora's Box from the Devil May Cry series which can turn into 666 different weapons, including what i can only assume is a bass cannon. 

Stickman has yet to discover MANY more weapons.

Also, you guys really wanna start at the Mysterious Mansion sector of my world? Interesting.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Stickman has yet to discover MANY more weapons.

Also, you guys really wanna start at the Mysterious Mansion sector of my world? Interesting.

It would help to know where that is actually

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Funny how the villain poll is still evenly split between Daybreaker and Chrysalis!

Yea I'm very happy daybreaker is a canidate Maple's gonna love fighting celestia

Just now, Maple Bat said:

Yea I'm very happy daybreaker is a canidate Maple's gonna love fighting celestia

1. Near the ever-so-spooky Haunted Port sector of my world. Only reachable by Teleporter.

2. Stickman's 2ND wife? (Yes, in my fandom, Stickman marries Celestia. Don't question it. Part of the prophecy.) Oh, it's just another side of Celestia. Okay.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Maple Bat said:

You get to face Daybreaker and I (Changeling included) get to face Chrysalis!

30 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I voted for the mansion because whenever I went to Disneyland, the Haunted Mansion is my favorite attraction!;)