Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy Everypony!

This is Klopp here, ready for questions to be thrown in my direction. Answers ready to be returned with great force and loads of silliness! I'll answer anything you like, and shall be as honest, humorous and tactful as possible. Any questions are welcome, whether they be about me, my life as a Pegasus, my job for Feld0 (Won't be giving out top secret stuffs >.>) Also any Questions about the Helikloppter are welcome, and encouraged. Just make sure to add a little variety, or else I'll get bored.

Keep it clean though. The occasional pun is alright, but don't overdo it. I'll decide what is and is not going too far, and you'll know when your post suddenly vanishes with up to four traces.

So, without further babbling; Ask away, everypony!

PS: I shall attempt to keep my posts in this awesome shade of blue, but do not be surprised if I forget >.>

• Brohoof 1

Will you please change your name to "Dethklopp"?

Its an ingenious combination of Dethklok and Klopp.

Why in Equestria would I do that? First off; I don't even know what a "Dethklok" is. And secondly; the word "Deth" is one of those silly intended misspellings, which easily makes somepony look less (Or possibly equally) intelligent than they actually are. Also it sounds a lot like "Death" which is something I dislike quite a lot.

Can i drive your helikloppter? :x

Why of course! All moderators shall be granted free access to the Helikloppter in order to take out any trolls if I am not available to do so. The earth pony mods have been trained on protocols, procedures, operations and what all the fancy buttons do with the Helikloppter, and I'm currently getting the Unicorns ready. The Pegasi must be trained last as they already have the ability to fly, so half of the Helikloppters purpose would be mootified from the training. Far more effective to teach those who may need to fly somewhere in a pinch, rather than those of us who already can. ;)

Shouldn't be long before I get Arylett trained though... Of course, she is a bit of a klutz at times, so it may take a bit longer than normal. After that, you're up next! ;)

(PS: I don't trust Tich with the controls yet)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Do you have a secret stack of Kloppfics?

Theres a mass reserve kept in the Helikloppter for fuel. I also have many at home in my closet, as well as a few stashed around Feld0s office for emergencies. Sometimes in a pinch I need to create one for a quick fuel boost, but it can only last for a few miles before running out, and I can only Klopp so much D:

Klopp: /KLAWP/

Def. 1: Noun - Silliness, awesomeness and loads of happiness shaped into the form of an Ivory-furred, blue maned pony, topped with a glorious Fedora which is lethal to the touch for all trolls.

Def. 2: Verb - To create a fiction involving the pony of the first definition of the word.

Def. 3: adj. - Most definitely not clop!

So yeah, I got loads of Kloppfics all over the place.

Edited by Lolliklopp

(edited)

How is the Helikloppter recovering after my...tinkering with it?

Nothing significant. Though you're going to lose some Feldian points for attempting to damage the main (only) assault vehicle that we have at our disposal.

All you did was cause a minor disruption to the air conditioner, which needed upgrading anyways. I'll be replacing it with an FPL-16C Quad Cannon, so we can keep cool, freeze trolls, and most importantly, we'll have the most awesome ice cubes in Equestria!

How is the awesome voice of yours going?

My voice is the same as always, however my voice is not awesome, my voice is horrendous. Seriously I do dislike my own voice to some extent. It sounds great when I actually speak it, but if I hear a recording of my own voice... Yeah it's just crap D: I have been told many times that I have a great voice for radio, voice overs, and just plain silly sound effects. There's one in particular who keeps telling me I should do commercials or something... How would I even go about that anyways?

Short answer; My voice is doing fine, aside from abusing it by singing in my car too much.

Edited by Lolliklopp

(PS: I don't trust Tich with the controls yet)

I'll be honest you only have yourself to blame. You totally with your homogeneous words. At the very least, you did get it fixed right? There is no permanent damage after exploding?

(edited)

I'll be honest you only have yourself to blame. You totally with your homogeneous words. At the very least, you did get it fixed right? There is no permanent damage after exploding?

It never exploded, and is completely impervious to explosions. No, there's a feature I had installed that causes an explosive on the exterior to go off when it "Crashes", to make it seem as if the Hellikloppter has been blown into a bajillion tiny little pieces. Then a quick mini0turret pops out the top to shoot anything that approaches that is not wearing a certain Fedora. Can never be too careful. After the explosion the Helikloppter is unscathed and simply needs a few quick scratches, and a bit of buffering to make it look pretty again :D

Just imagine if a troll got a hold of the Helikloppter, and managed to figure out how it worked! We'd all be doomed if they converted the sixth-edition 2.6 megaton Klopper missile to damage non-trolls!

Will Klopp pony play D3 with us?

Most certainly, once I nab myself a copy of the game I've been looking forward to playing with you guys for quite some time! ;)

Tyrael is best Archangel! :)

Edited by Lolliklopp

(edited)

You too, Klopp???!! Guess I should make an ask thread myself then xD Anyways...

Klopp... Y U SO AWESOME???

I've had a strange set of unusual and completely unique circumstances that define me and my personality. My level of awesomeness was not chosen by me, nor could I narrow down each and every cause of why it has reached it's current levels. All I can say is that lots of nonsense, intolerance, silliness, hard work, and most importantly the genes present within my DNA all worked together to shape who I have become, awesomeness included.

Just remember though, with great awesomeness comes great responsibility, it isn't just fun and games, that's for sure. ;)

Edited by Lolliklopp
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hahah... Not just fun and games, huh? Anyways, how would you react if I said both you and Arylett are best mods? :P

I'd be flattered, that's for sure, but I'd have to say that you are wrong. We are all very much different, but each of us is equal along with the rest of the forums. No ones better, no one's worse (Except the extremely rude trolls, but they don't count :P) and far be it for me to say that I'm any better than anyone else on the forums. Sure, I may be a pretty awesome guy, but what I have in awesomeness I most certainly lack elsewhere. As for Arylett? I could write a book about all her flaws! No, of course I kid. She's a great friend, a wonderful artist and whether she likes it or not she's pretty darn cute ;)

So basically what I'm saying here is that, as a group, we are all the best and we should all stick together to keep it that way ;)

Edited by Lolliklopp
  • Brohoof 1

Klopp, do you like retro videogames? (I.E. Castlevania, Mega Man 2, Mario 3, etc...)

Oh yes, I certainly do! No modern game can top the classics, in my opinion. The original NES is a little too primitive, not quite complex enough for my tastes, but the SNES and PS hits the spot perfectly! Often times I'll head back to play one of my old favorites such as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Super Metroid, Earthbound (Mother 2 :P ) Super Mario RPG... They quite honestly never get old.

That's certainly not to say that I dislike modern games, but they just don't have the same feel as retro games. They are the right amount of simplicity to far exceed the overdone complexity of modern gaming. Also, pixel art will always be far greater than any three dimensional graphics that are honestly getting quite ridiculous. The most unnecessary part of gaming is graphics, and too much money is spent making them "flawless" when they should be focusing more on gameplay and story.

• Brohoof 1

You call the NES too primitive? You missed out on Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, and all of those good NES games then X_X And for SNES, I didn't see Link to the Past or Kirby Super Star listed :P But meh, I'll let that by since you mentioned Super Mario RPG...

Oh yeah, speaking of RPGs, have you had the chance to try Pony Fantasy 6 yet?

(edited)

You call the NES too primitive? You missed out on Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, and all of those good NES games then X_X And for SNES, I didn't see Link to the Past or Kirby Super Star listed :P But meh, I'll let that by since you mentioned Super Mario RPG...

Oh yeah, speaking of RPGs, have you had the chance to try Pony Fantasy 6 yet?

I did not miss out on them at all. It's too primitive cause the controller only has 8 buttons :P That's just not enough to satisfy me! As for the rest of those games, I didn't add them because I didn't want to make a list of about 5000 games :P

No, I have not yet tried Pony Fantasy 6, but I was planning on it later. Right now I'm working on getting Diablo 3 up and running, but them silly folks at Blizzard have broken their servers! Quite rude, as I am currently interested in abolishing many evil demons and such as possible.

Edited by Lolliklopp
  • Brohoof 2

Hahah, well when you do play Pony Fantasy 6, have fun :P Also... I dunno, but have you played Kingdom Hearts? And RPs don't quite count :P

Yes, I've played KH1, KH: Chain of Memories - including the PS2 remake, KH2, KH:365/2 days and that's it for now. I'm not particularly interested in re:coded, but I intend to play Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance some time in the future. And most certainly looking forward to a Kingdom Hearts 3 in the future.

As for that RP I'd certainly like to do more with that, but it seems our leader has abandoned us! D: Though it is a bit odd playing as one of these odd "Human" characters. I'm a fan of fantasy, but those things are just so weird and full of corruption... it's like some sort of Science Fiction gone completely wrong. They're even worse than those silly trolls I have to deal with.

(edited)

Hahah... KH3D is one of the games I'm looking forward to for the 3DS, and BBS is an awesome PSP game :P

Anyways, do you have any eyes on a certain somepony yet? :P

Edited by Electrobolt

(edited)

I heard your fedora is not actually a fedora but your hair just formed like that.

Can you confirm/deny this rumour?

That's just silly, of course it's a real fedora. How else would I throw it at other ponies? It certain does have a few magical properties to it, but nothing that goes too far beyond blowing up trolls, but it most certainly is not my own hair!

Hahah... KH3D is one of the games I'm looking forward to for the 3DS, and BBS is an awesome PSP game :P

Anyways, do you have any eyes on a certain somepony yet? :P

I've really not been interested in acquiring a Special Somepony, but I wouldn't turn a girl down if she happened to show some interest ;)

Right now though it just seems like another person I'd be throwing my money at. My parents and the forums already take a good chunk of my money away, if I were actually to become interested in somepony I'd likely be throwing tons at them as well. I'm far too generous for my own good D:

Anyways... I just told tich in Diablo 3 that I was going to bed, but these questions stopped me from doing so. So, I shall trot off to bed, and perhaps wake up to a few more questions to answer! (I'm certainly enjoying this ask thing, I want more questions!)

Goodnight everypony!

Edited by Lolliklopp