Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Dazzlings... When Will they Return? :o

K.Rool Addict

(edited)

Never. End of story. Don't know why this conversation keeps being brought up. The Sirens were exposed as three lame teenage girls who no longer serve a purpose to Equestria Girls.

Edited by TheGOAT
  • Brohoof 1

I like the Sirens more than I ever liked Sombra, that's for sure. Second only to Chrysalis, they are collectively my favorite unredeemed G4 villains.

Maybe Sonata could make a cameo in a Taco Tuesday scene. :D

• Brohoof 2

As much as I liked the sirens as villains, I can't really see them returning, unfortunately.

I know, it's a shame, but they've been defeated and are stuck with terrible singing voices in the human world. There's not much left to do with them, honestly.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I like the Sirens more than I ever liked Sombra, that's for sure. Second only to Chrysalis, they are collectively my favorite unredeemed G4 villains.

Maybe Sonata could make a cameo in a Taco Tuesday scene. :D

Yesh! Thats what Im talking about!!

149375229154.jpg

• Brohoof 1

They were popular from the beginning so I was surprised to see that they didn't get a cameo in FG. That was effectively the height of their popularity and the likelihood of any return has only lessened with every passing installment. It's a shame too as it would have added an extra bit of continuity and I think pretty much all the fans would appreciate the callback. But I fear we've seen the last of Adagio, Sonata and Aria.

Considering they are viewed by the fandom as the most evil villains Equestria Girls has seen, I am surprised that the writers haven't found a reason to bring them back again despite now being powerless. It would be nice to see how they've struggled since being forced to be truly human and surviving in a world that has now become much more difficult for them because of not having their precious pendants.

I love the Sirens, my fave villains, but they've served their role. Unless you know Adagio comes back with a revenge plot or something.

But what Id' settle for would be to have the occasional background cameo of them being normal humans. Adjusting to real life. Or you know, at least Sonata at a Taco stand. 

11 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I am sure they could return if a TV version of EG gets greenlit - not every antagonist has to be magical, after all, and revenge is a dish best served cold?

Cold tacos? Now that is evil.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope so. I really thought they were interesting, besides, they left a lot of questions, such as "Where are they?" or "What next for them?" I was expecting them in the EG Specials. But they weren't there, so will we see them again?