Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will MLP resume?

CastletonSnob

At the earliest, yep, not until August. There wasn't anything new posted in the latest Discovery Family Press for July.

Earliest exact possible date would be August 5, which is the first Saturday of that month, making episode 14 of Season 7 (Fame and Misfortune)'s earliest date as August 19, and the season would air through November.

12 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

They usually resume ponies around October or something :huh: . Man, I've hoped this season would end before the pony movie :lol: 

I feel ya. Now it all comes together and I think it would be better if the movie got more attention.

(edited)

I'd actually bet good money on the hiatus ending in August, and it surprises me that no one else looks to have realized this.

The official comics are tied into Season 7. The main series comics seem to be timed with the show's release schedule atm (and tie into specific episodes).

This month we got the first issue of a 2 issue arc that relates to Not Asking for Trouble, which came out just a few days after the episode itself. Next month we get the 2nd issue, rather than a tiein to a new episode (which makes sense, since there's a hiatus). But I think the next issue after that ties into Discordant Harmony. Since the comics come out once per month, that suggests that Discordant Harmony's US release is in August - which means that's when the hiatus should end. I'd bet good money on this.

Edited by Daring_Do