Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the first time you visited the MLP Forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

The first time I visited the forum was in September 2017. That was roughly around two months before I joined the site for myself.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

I joined over five and a half years ago, so I don't really remember too much from before that :P 

I was active on the MLP wiki before joining the forums; I think a few people mentioned MLPF on there from time to time so I may have checked it out a couple times before joining.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

I first found the forums at the beginning of September 2015. I made an account right away so I could get out of my comfort zone and socialize online. I was only semi-active though and kind of stopped visiting the forums after only a few months. I finally decided to try the forums again a few weeks ago, and I think I'm having a better time now!

Joined date 01.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I first stumbled across the forums by chance in September of 2016 but didn't decide to become a member until mid October of that same year. :derp:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

I think I stumbled across it by accident once back in 2016, before I was even a brony! :-D

When I actually started watching the show, I found it again sometime in June 2017 when I was looking for advice on how to tell people you were a brony. I then browsed this site as a visitor for about a year before finally deciding to join on July 25 this year.

• Brohoof 1