Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Sunset Be An Alicorn?

MLPReshaStorm

Well given the climax to FG as well as the short My Past is Not Today, I would say she deserves to be an alicorn, even if she is still a regular unicorn right now.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, cmarston1 said:

Well given the climax to FG as well as the short My Past is Not Today, I would say she deserves to be an alicorn, even if she is still a regular unicorn right now.

Yeah, definitely.

I think she should become an alicorn eventually but right now I don't think Sunset herself believes she is worthy to ascend to such a position. She might still have some lingering doubts because of what happened when she had that falling out with Celestia, and despite not showing it towards her friends, she feels tremendous guilt deep within her subconscious.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I think she should become an alicorn eventually but right now I don't think Sunset herself believes she is worthy to ascend to such a position. She might still have some lingering doubts because of what happened when she had that falling out with Celestia, and despite not showing it towards her friends, she feels tremendous guilt deep within her subconscious.

Yeah. Poor Sunset :(

• Brohoof 1

Sunny should have become an alicorns, but we've seen in the last special that was not the case :sunny:. Guess they didn't wanted to deviate the plot, but me want alicorn Sunny :(

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, MLPReshaStorm said:

Yeah. Poor Sunset :(

It also depends on whether Hasbro sees it as a financial opportunity for them.

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

It also depends on whether Hasbro sees it as a financial opportunity for them.

That's kinda hard, as Sunny is more at home in the human world now. Last pony merchandise I've seen of her, was S5 cutie mark magic line. From them on, only EG

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

That's kinda hard, as Sunny is more at home in the human world now. Last pony merchandise I've seen of her, was S5 cutie mark magic line. From them on, only EG

We might see a little bit of pony merchandise thanks to Mirror Magic.