Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming :( I beat The Darkness but...

Discordian

When I went to check out the multiplayer there was no games. I should have guessed for a game that came out in 2007, especially since it's sequel is out and likely has multiplayer of it's own, but it makes me sad that I don't get to play the multiplayer for such a great game.

It's a game based on a comic book of the same name. Basically, a gangster named Jackie Estacado inherits the power of a mysterious dark being known as "The Darkness" on his 21st birthday. On this same night Jackie is on the run because he apparently did something to the head of the family and now he has to fight him in a gangster war of sorts. Thing is, none of the people who are a part of this gang really LIKE the head of the family so they back Jackie in trying to uproot Paulie (Which takes the entire game anyway cuz he's good at hiding and has the police on his side)

All the while he's fighting a war with his own body which is half under the control of The Darkness (Which is used for both story and gameplay purposes, in fact the game would be impossible if it weren't for the Darkness Shield you get when you have the Darkness activated since Jackie dies too quickly)