Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two other characters to help Starlight, Thorax, Discord and Trixie

BrawnyCharger

I was wondering. Suppose they had decided to have a team of 6 instead of 4 in the Season 6 finale, "To Where And Back Again". After all the Mane 6 are heroes. So why not break even and have 2 extra heroes save the day alongside Starlight, Trixie, Discord, and Thorax.

Which other 2 characters would you choose?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, BrawnyCharger said:

I was wondering. Suppose they had decided to have a team of 6 instead of 4 in the Season 6 finale, "To Where And Back Again". After all the Mane 6 are heroes. So why not break even and have 2 extra heroes save the day alongside Starlight, Trixie, Discord, and Thorax.

Which other 2 characters would you choose?

Maybe you should subtract a character, as Starlight is friends with Maud, and she's pretty dangerous if provoked :dash: ? Well, magic is pretty much covered, so I guess we need either another earth pony or a pegasus :huh: ? Right now, I have no idea who could be the last member :P 

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

Maybe you should subtract a character, as Starlight is friends with Maud, and she's pretty dangerous if provoked :dash: ? Well, magic is pretty much covered, so I guess we need either another earth pony or a pegasus :huh: ? Right now, I have no idea who could be the last member :P 

How about Big Macintosh. He had stated before that he has desires to be a hero. This could have been his big opportunity to achieve that goal.

Just now, BrawnyCharger said:

How about Big Macintosh. He had stated before that he has desires to be a hero. This could have been his big opportunity to achieve that goal.

Well, that makes sense :huh: . Starlight is expert in befriending ponies with unique quirks :D

6 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

I'll go with Spike and Ember! Maybe Sunburst to fill that 7th slot!

Spike was taken and replaced by the changelings.

I think Maud is a given, tell her that Pinkie is in Danger and she'll turn the hive to dust with her bare hooves. And since Maud is going, boulder would be the 6th :D (with Maud's help he would've destroyed Chrysalis's throne as if it was made of sandstone).

Seriously, 6 characters would've been too much for a two parter.

Funny. Since in my head fanon, separate from head canon, my two OCs are the ones who fulfill the role, while going through a story arc of their own.

Someday, I'll write the whole story 

Maud is too OP. That throne wouldn't have stood a chance.

I do find it kinda funny how they took along two primary magic users on an adventure where they couldn't use magic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah when you think about it, Maud would have been perfect for a 5th, they could have done the same fake out thing and Maud would have smashed the throne

Unless the stone doesn't abide by the normal rules of Earth Pony magic, if it's powerful enough to drain Discord I think that Maud couldn't break it. BUT MAYBE

I don't think any world leaders like Ember or Rutherford would work, it would be cute seeing Ember want to save Spike, or Rutherford want to save pink pony. But they both have armies at their beck and call, Ember would have just invaded with an army of dragons making the whole stealth mission rather pointless

If I had to choose two, I think Sunburst and Maud would have been great.

Edited by ryanmahaffe