Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Digital Paint OCs (Closed)

oldunusedaccount

(All Closed!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Edited by oldunusedaccount

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

My name is Lucas. I'm practicing a new digital style (seen to the right), and thought I'd open up requests rather than drawing show characters and a handful of friends' OCs.

I'm will take 5 requests at a time, and will open up more slots as I am ready.

If your OC is non-pony or part-pony I may turn down your request, but don't let that stop you from asking.pony_example.thumb.png.143c503a1bacba57cb310f08b28a3cc9.png

I offer the following for each request:

• Full color sketch - pose of choice
  • Basic props/clothing (optional)
  • Simplistic background (optional)

I will need the following:

• Reference(s)
  • A desired pose (unless you want a random one)
  • A cutie mark reference - if necessary
  • And background specifics, if you are so inclined

I currently have 5 slots open:

1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -

Could you do mine inside of like  a magical item shop? I don't care about pose.

59771bc1b5559_2017-07-2518_18_16.jpg.e2fca520698eb02b578c01f3d9882895.thumb.jpg.f9458a907eea9ee6b5812bd1766bd16e.jpg

Just now, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Yep, do you have a cutie mark reference?

Um sort of. Here the green goblin on this other pic is her cutie mark. But she also wears a cape so you can obscure it if you want.SilgaEG2.thumb.png.dc2fc28a64c0223061a108e35b9c7016.png.6b05e19dc78caf2aac57a557b8a7c360.png

Hello, @Lucas Aldebrandi

If there is a remaining space, I would love a drawing of my pony OC, Wolf Tracks. I would like her facial expression to be rather serious/unamused with a dark-colored background (perhaps a dark purple or pink). 

Reference:

IMG_4352.thumb.JPG.0c57de23fa30e36a5b3ca4af79b42f7e.JPG

6 minutes ago, Venomous said:

If there is a remaining space, I would love a drawing of my pony OC, Wolf Tracks. I would like her facial expression to be rather serious/unamused with a dark-colored background (perhaps a dark purple or pink).

Yep!

Oh these look nice! And it doesn't seem full for now :o Care to try My Dragonequus Woodland Orchestra? He IS a quadruped (Meaning walks on all 4s.) It shouldn't be too far off from a pony but

Spoiler

598913f595c1b_WoodlandOrchestra.thumb.jpg.1a825c901b8ca3d23b5b93e66cc863ed.jpg

This Drawing of him is by Dusk Nightshroud.

As for pose I'd like him laying on a tree branch

Really sorry if this all is too much to ask feel free to say no to this request.

Edited by Maple Bat

23 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Care to try My Dragonequus Woodland Orchestra? He IS a quadruped (Meaning walks on all 4s.) It shouldn't be too far off from a pony but

Yep, I'll take you up on it.

Laying on a branch you say? I'll have to put some thought into that pose ;) Do you want him asleep, looking off into the distance, or something else?

1 minute ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Yep, I'll take you up on it.

Laying on a branch you say? I'll have to put some thought into that pose ;) Do you want him asleep, looking off into the distance, or something else?

First up thank you So much! :pinkie:

Secondly, Asleep seems nice. Perhaps on his back resting his head on his paws. It's up to you though. I can't wait to see it done!

This is my oc, Joystick. He is a gamer, so could you have him playing videogames with Dashie? I would also appreciare if the game being played was a pony spoof like Call of Cutie instead of Call of Duty. The background should be the inside of Joystick's place, which should be small and cluttered. I wouuld also like it to be somewhat obvious that he's hittting on her but getting nowhere. Lastly, could the image be square and hi-res?

Here is the image for reference, I trust you can find one of Dashie that better suits your reference than I can, so I'll leave that to you.

http://1drv.ms/i/s!Au65rBQAcT_aghFNdaYufN4LipAN  

By the way, I apologize for being so specific. I know that art like this is a lot of work and my being so specific only makes it even more work, but I would much appreciate it if everything was just as I asked. I love your work so far and I hope this comes out great!

24 minutes ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

@AJFan89,

oc_by_lucasaldebrandi-dbj9n1k.png

I may have gone a bit overboard with the background... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. You can download the file in full resolution here: http://lucasaldebrandi.deviantart.com/art/MLPForums-Requests-Manehattan-Mare-AJFan89-697490408
  2. And you can download the OC without background here: http://sta.sh/0ryt3msyz4v

Hope you like it!

- Lucas Aldebrandi

I think you did a great job with the picture, love that summer effect that you did with the sky. ^_^

11 minutes ago, Old King Colt said:

This is my oc, Joystick. He is a gamer, so could you have him playing videogames with Dashie? I would also appreciare if the game being played was a pony spoof like Call of Cutie instead of Call of Duty. The background should be the inside of Joystick's place, which should be small and cluttered. I wouuld also like it to be somewhat obvious that he's hittting on her but getting nowhere. Lastly, could the image be square and hi-res?

@Old King ColtYep, I will take this request, but I will need some intermediate feedback when I start working on this one. I have an image in mind that may not match up with your expectations, so I'll have to confirm the rough sketch with you later.

Just now, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

@Old King ColtYep, I will take this request, but I will need some intermediate feedback when I start working on this one. I have an image in mind that may not match up with your expectations, so I'll have to confirm the rough sketch with you later.

That's cool. Can you email me at jjstar1900@gmail for that? I also am unable to check my email for a while sometimes, so do not expect an immediate response, but definitely within a day or two.

Just now, Old King Colt said:

That's cool. Can you email me at jjstar1900@gmail for that? I also am unable to check my email for a while sometimes, so do not expect an immediate response, but definitely within a day or two.

Yep, no problem.

Also, @Venomous, @Maple Bat, @Old King Colt,

I will be leaving for BronyCon Wednesday afternoon, and there is a chance I will not be done with all five requests by then. If so, I will complete the characters when I return on the 15th.

11 hours ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Also, @Venomous, @Maple Bat, @Old King Colt,

I will be leaving for BronyCon Wednesday afternoon, and there is a chance I will not be done with all five requests by then. If so, I will complete the characters when I return on the 15th.

Please take your time! However, may I alter one piece of my request? Instead of a solid color background, could you execute a background similar to my current signature? Please do not rush!

12 minutes ago, Venomous said:

Please take your time! However, may I alter one piece of my request? Instead of a solid color background, could you execute a background similar to my current signature? Please do not rush!

Yep!

8 minutes ago, Old King Colt said:

I would like to change my request slightly. Instead of making the picture square could you make it a 16:9 aspect ratio and as hi-res as possible? Thanks!

Sure. I will make the image 16:9 or near, but I will keep the focus in a 1:1 square so you can also crop the image for icons without losing context. Is 8000px by 4500px high enough resolution?

6 hours ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Yep!

Sure. I will make the image 16:9 or near, but I will keep the focus in a 1:1 square so you can also crop the image for icons without losing context. Is 8000px by 4500px high enough resolution?

plenty