Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will The Map Call Discord?

FemaleIntrovert1995

Nothing has broken my theory that the Mane 6 were originally connected to the map (as they created it), and Spike and Starlight were connected to it when they used it to time travel in 'Cutie Remark'.

Trixie might have done the same when she teleported it, but I really doubt it.

When it calls Mrs Cake I'll have to revise this theory, but since that hasn't happened yet...

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Philweasel said:

Nothing has broken my theory that the Mane 6 were originally connected to the map (as they created it), and Spike and Starlight were connected to it when they used it to time travel in 'Cutie Remark'.

Trixie might have done the same when she teleported it, but I really doubt it.

When it calls Mrs Cake I'll have to revise this theory, but since that hasn't happened yet...

Only Mrs Cake? :twi: That means it is no problem with Discord! Let it happen. :P

The problem with having Discord ever actually do anything is that he's overpowered, he works best as a trickster playing pranks on Twilight. They'd need to find someway to nerf him like they did in To Where And Back Again. 

7 minutes ago, Ganondox said:

The problem with having Discord ever actually do anything is that he's overpowered, he works best as a trickster playing pranks on Twilight. They'd need to find someway to nerf him like they did in To Where And Back Again. 

Send him to the changeling kingdom again. Make sure the throne is fixed and he can't use his magic, or have Tirek suck it out again. Problem solved.

25 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Send him to the changeling kingdom again. Make sure the throne is fixed and he can't use his magic, or have Tirek suck it out again. Problem solved.

That's not contrived at all...

10 hours ago, Ganondox said:

They need to turn him into a Pony for a whole season. This way he would be nerfed, gain actual Cutie Mark to appear on the map and also develop his relationship with Fluttershy and other ponies as an equal to them instead always being smug and using his magic to create visual effects rather than just talking with characters.

46 minutes ago, Conred said:

They need to turn him into a Pony for a whole season. This way he would be nerfed, gain actual Cutie Mark to appear on the map and also develop his relationship with Fluttershy and other ponies as an equal to them instead always being smug and using his magic to create visual effects rather than just talking with characters.

Plot even more stolen from Star Trek than usual though :D

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Because the writers have never reused old plot devices before. Lol.

My point still stands, it's contrived and the could think of more interesting ways to do it. I don't agree with Conred's course, but it would still be a better plan. 

Edited by Ganondox