Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops @Valencia gently*

Morning, sister! :orly: It seemeth thine sleep was undisturbed, despite all the ponies running hither back and forth, booping and foaling around :P

sample_dd89c2ab41465f8c2ebdf4eedc7cbda11

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Boops once again  @Alexshy @Foxy Socks @The Cerberus*

One scene? Quite difficult to finish at this moment?

2.jpg

It needeth to be done properly: fairly intense, but not breaking the characters. I don't feel myself capable of that at the moment, lief.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 7

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Most definitely I still need 't, mine lief! Please dost not use the same technics as on Harry though :P

And... only 6 as of now :orly:

@CypherHoof: I still suppose Ra-ra is a bigger chatterbox. Truth to be told, she can hold herself in hooves, at which hour the circumstances are serious arrant, or she is involved or interested. She didn't spill the beans about Alex, at the time his arrival was a secret still... But generally, what Rarity knoweth, whole Ponyville knoweth ;)

It seems odd to hear you call Rarity by Coloratura's nickname :)

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

It seems odd to hear you call Rarity by Coloratura's nickname :)

I believe thither is some difference between Ra-ra (I knew Rarity afore I heard anything about some highfalutin pop singer and called her [Rarity] that way) and Rara (the nickname Jackie invented for fillyhood friend; she didn't mention her to me, in the earnest), not for your ears though, I admit. Naturally I can avoid calling her that, in case 't causeth massive misunderstanding; still I believe Ra-ra is better than Marshmallow *giggles*, which Rarity hardly forgiveth me for. Well... I can always call her "mine precioussss", but I'm afraid Alex shalt become a zilch jealous :orly:

*sighs, mutters aside* Mainstream pop culture these days...

my-little-pony-mlp-art-royal-Princess-Lu

:P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I believe thither is some difference between Ra-ra (I knew Rarity afore I heard anything about some highfalutin pop singer and called her [Rarity] that way) and Rara (the nickname Jackie invented for fillyhood friend; she didn't mention her to me, in the earnest), not for your ears though, I admit.

They do sound much alike; It is not a new thing for there to be a confusing amount of congestion in the namespace for nicknames though, as the sage Pratchett has explored in the cases of "dave" and "jock" :)

Naturally I can avoid calling her that, in case 't causeth massive misunderstanding; still I believe Ra-ra is better than Marshmallow *giggles*, which Rarity hardly forgiveth me for.

I can see how a strike against her pride in her appearance could cause offence there, but indeed, She frequently needs somepony to bring her back down to the ground in that regard - much like Dashie and her *cough* "self confidence" :D

Well... I can always call her "mine precioussss", but I'm afraid Alex shalt become a zilch jealous :orly:

Well, I can see how it is very pony for a stallion to be possessive of the affections of the mares of his herd - but less so for them to not want them to show affection amongst themselves (and who could not love Flutters?), I would consider it more likely that Alex would show consternation at the implication that rarity WAS part of his herd, against his rather forcefully expressed wishes, despite her equally forcefully expressed wishes to so join :D

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

They do sound much alike; It is not a new thing for there to be a confusing amount of congestion in the namespace for nicknames though, as the sage Pratchett has explored in the cases of "dave" and "jock" :)

I can see how a strike against her pride in her appearance could cause offence there, but indeed, She frequently needs somepony to bring her back down to the ground in that regard - much like Dashie and her *cough* "self confidence" :D

Well, I can see how it is very pony for a stallion to be possessive of the affections of the mares of his herd - but less so for them to not want them to show affection amongst themselves (and who could not love Flutters?), I would consider it more likely that Alex would show consternation at the implication that rarity WAS part of his herd, against his rather forcefully expressed wishes, despite her equally forcefully expressed wishes to so join :D

Woe is me, what shall I do then? *throws hooves up in best Ra-ra dramatic gesture, inwardly giggling* :orly:

Practice showeth that the best method to put her on the ground is to grab her tight and make mine best scary eyes - she becometh very soft and obedient and... marshmallow *giggles audibly*

The hardest part of mine duty, at which hour they are both near, is to keep them apart and otherwise occupied... at least to keep Rarity busy, so she doth cling to him not (Alex keepeth distance whither possible by himself) :D

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Woe is me, what shall I do then? *throws hooves up in best Ra-ra dramatic gesture, inwardly giggling* :orly:

Do as you think best, my princess -  While it is odd for me to hear much the same nickname applied to two different ponies, it is not unbearable - and it is not as if the pop star is likely to show up much (which is sad, as I enjoyed her singing; I thought Songbird much inferior at the Festival of Friendship and thought Twi should have booked Coloratura instead, but I guess THAT rara would have struggled to perform an arial display without Twi's help :D)

Practice showeth that the best method to put her on the ground is to grab her tight and make mine best scary eyes - she becometh very soft and obedient and... marshmallow *giggles audibly*

I do feel I might struggle there a little, at least with the scary eyes. While she is not quite as pretty a pony as Flutters, and far from adorable, she does have a way with most stallions :)

The hardest part of mine duty, at which hour they are both near, is to keep them apart and otherwise occupied... at least to keep Rarity busy, so she doth cling to him not (Alex keepeth distance whither possible by himself) :D

I am sure Flutters could manage that adequately - she is quite territorial about her special somepony and was fairly unshy about that :D

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Do as you think best, my princess -  While it is odd for me to hear much the same nickname applied to two different ponies, it is not unbearable - and it is not as if the pop star is likely to show up much (which is sad, as I enjoyed her singing; I thought Songbird much inferior at the Festival of Friendship and thought Twi should have booked Coloratura instead, but I guess THAT rara would have struggled to perform an arial display without Twi's help :D)

I do feel I might struggle there a little, at least with the scary eyes. While she is not quite as pretty a pony as Flutters, and far from adorable, she does have a way with most stallions :)

I am sure Flutters could manage that adequately - she is quite territorial about her special somepony and was fairly unshy about that :D

Thanks, lief! I know thou understand me quite well, it's hard for a 4000 y.o. mare to switch her habits at once, minimizing Royal Canterlot Voice usage was quite a task ere.

Well, if 't be true thou art daring to read "The day I met my princess" (M-rating warning!)... Though I must admit she had her way with me likewise. :D

Yeah, they (oh, well, whom do I trying to deceive - we) came through a few troubles because of that. Yet all well that endeth well... Hmmm... No more spoilers hither! :orly:

Oopsie... Tis wasn't supposed to get afloat hither! :blush:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thanks, lief! I know thou understand me quite well, it's hard for a 4000 y.o. mare to switch her habits at once, minimizing Royal Canterlot Voice usage was quite a task ere.  Well, if 't be true thou art daring to read "The day I met my princess" (M-rating warning!)... Though I must admit she had her way with me likewise. :D

Hmm. That is certainly M rated; and it would seem you were both rather enthusiastic. Poor Alex, what has he found himself dropped into? :)

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Yeah, they (oh, well, whom do I trying to deceive - we) came through a few troubles because of that. Yet all well that endeth well... Hmmm... No more spoilers hither! :orly:

Well, nice book cover :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Hmm. That is certainly M rated; and it would seem you were both rather enthusiastic. Poor Alex, what has he found himself dropped into? :)

Squee... :blush: We were, can't deny that! She was so hurt and so beautiful at the same time... I simply couldn't hold myself :orly: Guilty as charged! But... What am I talking about. I'm the Princess. Hmpf... My nephew is a filthy git though, if 't be true thou wantest to know. Tia always standeth for him, but I think, Blueblood is not worthy a hair from Ra-ra's okay, okay Rarity's mane. If thither is somepony to be called "an ape", then I know a perfect candidate forsooth.

She didn't get rid of the love for high heels though... :P

And... Alex... Well, he hath come to quite a hot herd methinks :D

Well, nice book cover :)

*flushes and downcasts* Tis only a render at the moment. I know somepony dreameth of that coming true though ;)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

Squee... :blush: We were, can't deny that! She was so hurt and so beautiful at the same time... I simply couldn't hold myself :orly: Guilty as charged!

I think it best we leave that one be - given the PG nature of this forum :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

But... What am I talking about. I'm the Princess. Hmpf... My nephew is a filthy git though, if 't be true thou wantest to know. Tia always standeth for him, but I think, Blueblood is not worthy a hair from Ra-ra's okay, okay Rarity's mane. If thither is somepony to be called "an ape", then I know a perfect candidate forsooth.

And yet in the drawn realm, he at least did a better job of ambassador to the Yaks than Shiny did. I do vote therefore that we base him in yakistan permanently, solving two issues in one throw :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

She didn't get rid of the love for high heels though... :P

I do recall her smashing one with great enthusiasm in order to avoid any risk of having to interact with blueblood again :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

And... Alex... Well, he hath come to quite a hot herd methinks :D

Ah well, I am sure that has its benefits as well. While run off his feet keeping his mares happy, I am sure he will not object greatly to the burden :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

*flushes and downcasts* Tis only a render at the moment. I know somepony dreameth of that coming true though ;)

I suspect Hasbro might have thoughts on that, though; they have their own publication arm, after all.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think it best we leave that one be - given the PG nature of this forum :D

Well, of course ;)

And yet in the drawn realm, he at least did a better job of ambassador to the Yaks than Shiny did. I do vote therefore that we base him in yakistan permanently, solving two issues in one throw :D

*grabs @CypherHoof in a feathery hug* Thou readst mine mind, lief! :D

I do recall her smashing one with great enthusiasm in order to avoid any risk of having to interact with blueblood again :)

Tis soundeth like usual reaction on mine nephew :orly:

Ah well, I am sure that has its benefits as well. While run off his feet keeping his mares happy, I am sure he will not object greatly to the burden :D

Well, two is not that hard to accomplish :orly: But getting a "relative" like Tia may be complicated forsooth :P

I suspect Hasbro might have thoughts on that, though; they have their own publication arm, after all.

*laughs heartily* Methinks I shall be especially meticulous about not crossing the T-raring line in that version then :orly:

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well, of course ;)

*grabs @CypherHoof in a feathery hug* Thou readst mine mind, lief! :D

But he does so WELL at it; its not like we are choosing to punish him or anything....

Well, two is not that hard to accomplish :orly: But getting a "relative" like Tia may be complicated forsooth :P

And may the Tree help him if she decides she wishes to join too :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ladies and gentelmans!

Alicorns and earth ponies!

Cute urchins!:pout:;)

It seems that some pony feel today very very good and health!:toldya:

What have you done with Fluttershy here and with this threat  "Boop a snoot":dry:! ;)

*Boops friendly @Alexshy and @CypherHoof* :smug:

Tsk, so much the Flutterlove (nice though it is) here instead of in the fan group where KirbyFluttershy would have you place it :D

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Tsk, so much the Flutterlove (nice though it is) here instead of in the fan group where KirbyFluttershy would have you place it :D

Still urchins! A fee! (new English word. I must remember it)! :D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*sighes, covers her muzzle with mane in shame*

medium.gif.8ac79277ab33c5b97748e008889c5f02.gif

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Doth "urchin" mean hedgehog not?

I mean I might miss something... while being on the Moon :blink:

I never expected that I miserable earth pony could explain any literally any English word to my wonderful friend!:D *boops very friendly @Alexshy* Just a minute friend!

Not. I'm sure. I checked this word again here:  https://translate.google.pl/?hl=pl#en/pl/urchin

41.png

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Still urchins! A fee! (new English word. I must remember it)! :D

I recall Pratchett lampooned that in one of his games - a "lovable street urchin" was convinced that the sea creature he was thinking of was a starfish, not an urchin - so for the rest of the game, his mouseover was "lovable street starfish" :D

• Brohoof 2

14.thumb.jpg.efbb7c981d820e54b38deb2092a296cd.jpg

*reads*

What? Which pony quoted one of my post here? Oh It is you @CypherHoof *boops brown earth pony*:D and @Alexshy and @Totally Lyra*

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I recall Pratchett lampooned that in one of his games - a "lovable street urchin" was convinced that the sea creature he was thinking of was a starfish, not an urchin - so for the rest of the game, his mouseover was "lovable street starfish" :D

:lol:

This language is very very strange. Mine is better. Believe me!:D

• Brohoof 4