Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Raising a foal taketh time, mine lief! :orly: Am I right @Princess Cadence Feri? *boops*

There is indeed much truth in that my princess, but still - I don't think I have seen Feri here since they were a Celestia :)

And you know me, @Fluttershy Friend - I am almost always here, but thought I would give you, the princess and her cat room to play; besides, the princess has said there are treats for you in her study :)

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Raising a foal taketh time, mine lief! :orly: Am I right @Princess Cadence Feri? *boops*

Oh, those poneparazzi!!! *rolls eyes, boops @Techno Universal back with a long feather, giggling*

*boops @teh_supar_hackr* Good evening! :twi:

6 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

*boops you back @Techno Universal

And then Tia boops you two and then tries to sitt and rest! :)

image.thumb.png.98d3e472d25f0f83f1a114022e1a39ff.png

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

There is indeed much truth in that my princess, but still - I don't think I have seen Feri here since they were a Celestia :)

And you know me, @Fluttershy Friend - I am almost always here, but thought I would give you, the princess and her cat room to play; besides, the princess has said there are treats for you in her study :)

Glad to see/read you @CypherHoof ! I've eaten almost half of chocolate @Alexshy castle and almost all eatable gifts from her. I need more magnesium. BTW I'm looking for @Nature Tune (I wanted to write "Tube". Seriously. Sorry!) who always is very kind for me. And where is my dear friend @TempestShadow who always make such fine status updates!?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Glad to see/read you @CypherHoof ! I've eaten almost half of chocolate @Alexshy castle and almost all eatable gifts from her. I need more magnesium. So I'm looking for @Nature Tune (I wanted to write "Tube". Seriously. Sorry!) who always is vert kind for me and my dear friend @TempestShadow who always make such fine status updates!

Well, I guess chocolate DOES provide magnesium, but you would be better served with true nuts such as almonds or walnuts (or indeed, a walnut cake topped with almonds; I do seem to have such a thing :D)

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

And then Tia boops you two and then tries to sitt and rest! :)

image.thumb.png.98d3e472d25f0f83f1a114022e1a39ff.png

*is a bit jelly*

Thou knowest, white looketh fancy on me likewise... mayhap even better than on Tia

3610461.thumb.jpeg.64849c68c9979de852ba78700a9dc771.jpeg

I kid... well, in the "jelly" part :P *hugs Tia dearly*

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Glad to see/read you @CypherHoof ! I've eaten almost half of chocolate @Alexshy castle and almost all eatable gifts from her. I need more magnesium. BTW I'm looking for @Nature Tune (I wanted to write "Tube". Seriously. Sorry!) who always is very kind for me. And where is my dear friend @TempestShadow who always make such fine status updates!?

*boops and hugs*

We are a zilch worried about @TempestShadow... What if she managed to release a few headcrabs accidentally? :D

6 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

@Alexshy Hello to you too ;3

*boops Alexshy does Celesta know of you?

Purrrfectly doth! :orly: Strange question, she is mine sister in the end of the day.:orly: *boops back*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, I guess chocolate DOES provide magnesium, but you would be better served with true nuts such as almonds or walnuts (or indeed, a walnut cake topped with almonds; I do seem to have such a thing :D)

You know better than me friend. I trust you! I will eat everything that would be tasty (so any walnuts:eww:) ! *boops @CypherHoof

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*is a bit jelly*

Thou knowest, white looketh fancy on me likewise... mayhap even better than on Tia

I kid... well, in the "jelly" part :P *hugs Tia dearly*

Ah well, what are sisters for if not to "borrow" clothing from? :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, what are sisters for if not to "borrow" clothing from? :D

Ummm... I'm afraid Tia's dresses shall be a zilch big for me *nudges Tia lightly* But, well, thither is when magic cometh handy (or is that hoofy... not to say horny *giggles* :P) The main thing is to return them back to Tia's size anon, to avoid certain calamity :orly:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I hope you are wrong and he is simply sleepy, busy, watch TV or something like that!:ooh::D

I am sure she would be fine anyhow. any headcrab would be by necessity perched right atop of that horn, at which range a miss would be unlikely :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

Ummm... I'm afraid Tia's dresses shall be a zilch big for me *nudges Tia lightly* But, well, thither is when magic cometh handy (or is that hoofy... not to say horny *giggles* :P) The main thing is to return them back to Tia's size anon, to avoid certain calamity :orly:

Ah, but the best clothing can be quite stretchy anyhow, to allow for a more sheer fit. I am sure it will fit snugly... possibly a little too snugly in places :D

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I am sure she would be fine anyhow. any headcrab would be by necessity perched right atop of that horn, at which range a miss would be unlikely :)

Yeah, the horn is the big deal oft. Besides, thou can honk 't in the traffic jam :D

Ah, but the best clothing can be quite stretchy anyhow, to allow for a more sheer fit. I am sure it will fit snugly... possibly a little too snugly in places :D

Hast mercy for them, some are fighting (a bit) already. Simply imagine the outcome, if 't be true we both with Tia attend our duties like that all the time:

medium.png

Poor subjects :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Was not @BronyNumber42 last seen at flutters' place seeking assistance? or have I missed some developments? :)

He was. And his task is to explain what hath befallen in brief, so the help can come. I place great trust upon him.

Side note: Yay, 4K post hither is mine! :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

*boops* and hugs back @Alexshy Aww that was nice said... I got wet eyes !

Rarity_crying_S01E19.thumb.png.70ec544fe63c1ad73a714aacb276e6a3.png

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. I must read and write then write and read something;). See you tomorrow my friends! *boops and hugs all his now online  friends here* !:fluttershy: Trust me - you are very important to me in my life!

141dcf36b65f196636a1652734621a23--fluttershy.jpg.1e91f2c5123e97af642df51b56e38ba2.jpg

Same for me ! Very important in my life, take care my friend !

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

@Alexshy No headcrabs released today ! Not any I know of *giggle*

We keep them under the lid.

Tis much reassuring, hon /)

I wonder, if 't be true @Valencia is hither afore I fly into the night... Oh, well, mine Night is Tia's resting time mostly.

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

((AFK for a while)) Stay well, mine little ponies! <3

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis much reassuring, hon /)

I wonder, if 't be true @Valencia is hither afore I fly into the night... Oh, well, mine Night is Tia's resting time mostly.

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

((AFK for a while)) Stay well, mine little ponies! <3

Hhng- good morning Lulu, or shall I say goodnight? :P

large_1.jpgBoops moon sister @Alexshy :catface:

• Brohoof 3