Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

15 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Oh, mine little ponies, hither ye are *chuckles, then groans, supporting her head with a hoof* Those headaches!!! I guess tis not an excuse to keep mine vlorous subjects unbooped. * @The Cerberus can be seen sitting on her head,trying to remedy the pain and looking out through Luna's mane with Tiberius sitting on his head obviously*

*spreads wings sending the Feathers of Boop to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune (hot drinks and bakery in mine study ;)) @Wolfgrel @Holiday Agnaktor @TempestShadow @Totally Lyra @Valencia (meet your Tia, ye all) @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Snow @PathfinderCS @Techno Universal @ChB @The Gobok @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Duality @The_Gobo @Storminess @AlienCrafter @meme @Mesme Rize @Crescent Forest @Feather Scribbles @Concerned Bystander @SugarCoatxMarblePie @Widdershins @Dark Qiviut @ThunderCrush @Jeric @GrimGrimoire @Leere @Luna @TigerGeekGuy @The Cerberus @WiiGuy2014 @Prospekt @Rikifive @Trotteur Sauvage @Ani @Count Werdowp @Lightwing @Fennekin @Sun Ray @ZethaPonderer @Princess Aurora Wolf @SparklingSwirls @Aqua Sunshine @Barpy @Deae Rising Shine~ @Chrysalium @Foxy Socks @Johnny1226 @Lavender Mist @Mint Chaser @Niko @Penguinbrony2409 @Mint Chaser @SoberStarlight @Spark The Kirin @Twilight Karamel @Well Borne @Shadow Beam@Princess Cadence Feri *

Phew! Tis the largest Boopernova so far *takes breath* :orly:

And the largest summoning... *giggles lightly* :orly:

But then you get booped back by this beautiful stallion! :)

image.thumb.png.8bb2e12b04f9977d5646012c1152c5a5.png

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

I don't quarrel, I'm just on your head innocently while that yellow one keeps being jelly :3

Also *Boops back*

*magically scratches @The Cerberus behind his ear*

*hugs really tight @Fluttershy Friend*

I extend mine hope ye all are satisfied now... for a while at least *giggles* :D

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

But then you get booped back by this beautiful stallion! :)

image.thumb.png.8bb2e12b04f9977d5646012c1152c5a5.png

___mlp_fim___princess_luna_icon_11____by

*boops back in most Fluttershy-style* *squee*

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ww.....haaaat? :wacko:. *boops friendly @The Cerberususing a big fish and generously lets him to stay in Luna's mane for a few minutes":proud:

*laughs silverly* Ye both art so funny oft *squeezes dearly both pones*

Okaaay! May we try our guards skills. *in Royal Canterlot Voice* Night Watch be aware! And better stay out of front doors... not to be *giggles* overrun! Ready?

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*mischievous alicorn is mischievous* :orly:

*boops @Celli @BronyNumber42 and @StrawCherry, Whom she seemeth to unforgivably missed ere* Apologies!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs really tight @Fluttershy Friend*

I extend mine hope ye all are satisfied now... for a while at least *giggles*

Am I satisfied? Hmm? I really don't know:ooh:.. Maybe a little?:D

I must be offline now friends. I will be here again for a half hour! Please be polite!:toldya:

22.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I know;). *boops friendly @The Cerberususing a fish and generously lets him to stay in Luna's mane until Saturday":proud:

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ww.....haaaat? :wacko:. *boops friendly @The Cerberususing a big fish and generously lets him to stay in Luna's mane for a few minutes":proud:

aa2f2bd6342b69d139df593f16b4a19e.jpg (only "you have no power here" cat picture I can find :D)
*Also boops back twice while eats fish in record time*

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*squeezes dearly both pones*

6d0808f7240c08b8cb422204d5622e16--too-cu

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*magically scratches @The Cerberus behind his ear*

Now this is something that one likes :3
enhanced-buzz-27768-1373043242-8.jpg

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

But then Rainbow Dash as a tribe member comes out of a tree to boop you! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.d84cc140ac89ed2b7a954187e6316298.jpeg

*tailnoms cheeky Dashie* Thou may have thine Rainboom, but at which hour I need, I shall get thee easily *boops*

*boops @Princess Cadence Feri @Fennekin and @Wolfgrel (specifically for lingering somewhere)*

*boops @SilverBlastDaBrony* Oh, new snoot hither :orly: Tis merely for friendly acknowledgement ;)

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

long time no see princess *boops*

Raising a foal taketh time, mine lief! :orly: Am I right @Princess Cadence Feri? *boops*

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

And then someone else boops you! :)

image.thumb.png.657ba6d7e7b73cda9ffc81e5d585180f.png

Oh, those poneparazzi!!! *rolls eyes, boops @Techno Universal back with a long feather, giggling*

*boops @teh_supar_hackr* Good evening! :twi:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

(only "you have no power here" cat picture I can find :D)
*Also boops back twice while eats fish in record time*

OK! You know how to convince me with your arguments  @The Cerberus! You may seat there 2 hours longer ! Special royal boop for  @Valencia -  Princess of The Sun! Yay! and of course boop for @Alexshy - Princess of The Moon! and boop for my friend @CypherHoof - princess....sorry! Where are you friend :kindness:(and yours candys too?;)) Forgive me @teh_supar_hackr very friendly boop for you! Sorry again! :P

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3