Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bwrosas

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I rather don't start this ship again. It is so odd and old. Rari Pants is more like it. :grin:

You mean the stallion who's pretty obviously in a relationship, if not outright married? :confused:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

You mean the stallion who's pretty obviously in a relationship, if not outright married? :confused:

It was just an example. ;) I know he has a girlfriend, but it is still better then spike.

Recently a cyberbully/troll joined the "Friendship Is Fanbase" Facebook group, only so they could insult the fans there. And just happened to be a member of said group and I was not happy seeing this.
Here I discuss how message boards and Facebook groups need to prevent this from happening, and why these trolls/bullies join these boards and groups.
Comments are Welcomed
  • Brohoof 3

I agree with @Photon Jet but only halfway. Ignoring a problem can sometimes make it bigger. If the trolls can be dealt with swiftly and quietly, then that's good but if they come in a lot of numbers there is no possible way of ignoring them. The best thing that should be done (in my opinion) is call the trolls out first, then confront them with a moderator. If they refuse to back down, THEN ban them. 

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't want to be in that room full of children and getting weird looks to try watching a movie... in a room full of children, which likely means a lot of misbehaving kids.

Also I can't afford it.

I mean At least do some kind of follow-up and at least acknowledge what possibly could be for the MANE 6, and don't just tease and hint at it for one-time only or several-times only, and not do nothing, do something!
Comments are Welcomed

@bwrosas

As this is your own work this is better in the Video Fan Art section of Octavia's Hall. As such I ask that you don't promote your work in areas outside of Octavia's Hall. Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

@bwrosas

As this is your own work this is better in the Video Fan Art section of Octavia's Hall. As such I ask that you don't promote your work in areas outside of Octavia's Hall. Thank you. :)

ok

Remember that due to the section's nature, the primary focus should be based on factors as quality, timing, segmentation and such. While personal opinions aren't frowned upon given the recent influx of discussion-related videos, such topical discussions ideally belong in Sugarcube corner (if fandon-related, of couse).

I am not going into the movie. Not because i feel awkward, considering i went alone to many animated movies in the past. But i just don't like the german dub.

My theatre dosen't show it in English, so i won't go.

With the Synopsis for the season 7 finale "Shadow Play released/leaked. I give my thoughts/theory on what may occur.

I believe a "twist" may happen, that's for sure.

Comments Are Welcomed

I get this feeling, we may have twist coming here. (think "Rarity Investigates (from a Character Point of View) for example)

I think some critics/critical articles and sites will be 50/50 on it.

Some will praise it for it's animation. Some will praise for its comedy. Some will praise for being a good coaster of a ride from start to finish.

Others will criticize it for being a 100min toy commercial, a story that could have been done as five-parter in the series, as well as trying to cram too much in at once.

But overall, honestly, it will be about 50/50

Anyone who can watch the movie, should watch the movie in theaters. Hasbro forgives watching episodes in the internet because of little access to the channel, but this time it'll do real good if we pay for the tickets 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/21/2017 at 11:55 PM, meme said:

I wouldn't want to be in that room full of children and getting weird looks to try watching a movie... in a room full of children, which likely means a lot of misbehaving kids.

Also I can't afford it.

Well you better not pirate it. Get it on DVD if you do not want to go to the theater. Pirating episodes is forgivable, but pirating this movie is unacceptable. :okiedokieloki:

22 minutes ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Well you better not pirate it.

YARR HARR FIDDLE DI DEE ;) 

23 minutes ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Get it on DVD if you do not want to go to the theater

Maybe some day. But the DVD release will be a long time from now.

23 minutes ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Pirating episodes is forgivable, but pirating this movie is unacceptable.

Not really.

One DVD of the show = one DVD of the movie. There's about 1/4 a season on one disc when buying a season set. Pirating 1/4 a season = Pirating the movie. Assuming (not saying I have...) I'd pirated every episode up to this point (including the remainder of S7), that's 26 DVD's (season 3 being 2 discs). That's 26 movies.

Hello @bwrosas

Taking into account that you seem to upload content quite consistently, I was wondering if you could by any chance consider using topics for multiple videos, as to avoid burying other threads under a single user's content.

Hello @bwrosas

As to avoid filling the sub-section with a single user's topics, I have merged the threads into a singular one. Here you'll be able to post your new videos without the need to create individual threads.

Have a lovely day now.

• Brohoof 1