Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Design a banner for the movie!

Dark Horse

Hey everypony!

So, with the MLP movie literally on our doorstep, I think now would be a great time to have the forum celebrate the event in style by asking any out there of artistic ability (or even those just handy with photoshop!) to design a suitable banner for the forum that we can fly for the duration of the movie period.

If you're interested, please message any submissions to @Dark Horse, @PathfinderCS, @Fhaolan and @LadyMercury. You can submit whenever, there's no real closing date. Should we get enough submissions we might try and see to it that as many as possible are featured for a period of time. Ever wanted to see your creation at the top of the forum? Well now's your chance! :love:

I'd only ask that you please keep submissions related to the movie as a whole and please avoid anything that might be considered spoiler-ish. Don't want to ruin anything for anyone!

With all that said, get out there and get designing! :D

• Brohoof 4

Ahh!!! This is something I might actually be able to make something for! :)

@Dark Horse

Anyways just a quick question. So can we also feature our OCs in the banners? Like could we create a banner that is the scene from the official MLP movie posters with all the main cast characters in it but also with a couple of our OCs in it! :)  

Edited by Techno Universal

38 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

So, with the MLP movie literally on our doorstep, I think now would be a great time to have the forum celebrate the event in style by asking any out there of artistic ability (or even those just handy with photoshop!) to design a suitable banner for the forum that we can fly for the duration of the movie period.

How about we just keep the one we have ... 

Kidding aside, thank Celestia for this thread. I'mma see if I can even cobble together some assets and see if I can whip something up after I see the film. 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Anyways just a quick question. So can we also feature our OCs in the banners? Like could we create a banner that is the scene from the official MLP movie posters with all the main cast characters in it but also with a couple of our OCs in it!

For the purposes of this submission I'd ask that you please stick to just utilizing official cast characters. There will be opportunities in the future for you to have your OC's featured in a banner, but for now we'd like to keep this within the boundaries of movie canon.

Thanks! :)

Just now, Dark Horse said:

For the purposes of this submission I'd ask that you please stick to just utilizing official cast characters. There will be opportunities in the future for you to have your OC's featured in a banner, but for now we'd like to keep this within the boundaries of movie canon.

Thanks! :)

Yeah I've already got the idea of just making the official MLP movie poster image into a banner for the forums! :)