Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will starlight gilmmer return to the human dimension?

Cahead2015

2 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

maybe? starlight is a fan favorite, who is getting more and more fans each day as people turn to the starlight side. so it's possible.

The more people who like her, the better.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

The more people who like her, the better.

i agree, and i think it's less likely that starlight will go back to the human world than them finding the real human starlight. that would be a fun episode.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jade Fire said:

i agree, and i think it's less likely that starlight will go back to the human world than them finding the real human starlight. that would be a fun episode.

Just as fun as finding Sunset's doppelganger.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

Just as fun as finding Sunset's doppelganger.

yeah and with them both more than likely still evil in the human world, and both of them having a massive affinity to magic, they could do whole arcs around those 2.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

yeah and with them both more than likely still evil in the human world, and both of them having a massive affinity to magic, they could do whole arcs around those 2.

I could see this as a possibility for the fifth movie?

Just now, Cybestry said:

I sure hope she does and it does seem likely. I'd love to see more human starlight cause I'm in love with the fashion style she has :wub:.

You and me both.

• Brohoof 1

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing Starlight in the YouTube series. She won't be a regular but we know that she does not just leave immediately after saving her new (human) friends.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

maybe but it seems like they're trying to make it a full on 2nd series right now.

Or that

7 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing Starlight in the YouTube series. She won't be a regular but we know that she does not just leave immediately after saving her new (human) friends.

That one time she didn't leave immediately, she hang around with the human 7 and get the know about them

Edited by Cahead2015
  • Brohoof 1

I personally hope she does. I know Mirror Magic didn't exactly give off a very good impression to some, but oh my Celestia is her design attractive. Her entire head area is pure eye candy, and the clothes and accessories complement her perfectly as well. That, and her dynamic with Sunset Shimmer. Both of these are way too good to only be used once.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/22/2017 at 1:25 AM, Jade Fire said:

Seems unlikely that Starlight EqG would be subject to the same trauma - after all Sunburst would not get a cutie mark and leave her?

On 10/22/2017 at 6:41 AM, Toon4Thought said:

I personally hope she does. I know Mirror Magic didn't exactly give off a very good impression to some, but oh my Celestia is her design attractive. Her entire head area is pure eye candy, and the clothes and accessories complement her perfectly as well. That, and her dynamic with Sunset Shimmer. Both of these are way too good to only be used once.

I assumed an extended stay was why her Cutie Mark is on the book as well as SunShim's?

• Brohoof 1

If the writers feel the need to bring her back for whatever reason they have, then we will surely see Starlight again. I suspect she would be restricted to minor appearances were she to appear as a human again given that her place right now is in Equestria with the pony versions of the Mane Six.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Seems unlikely that Starlight EqG would be subject to the same trauma - after all Sunburst would not get a cutie mark and leave her?

everything that happens in the pony world seems to happen in the human world just for different reasons. so it could happen.

• Brohoof 1

I want this to happen just to have her confront her Human Counterpart, who is most likely to be as extremist as she was.  Only for a new villain(Someone from Human Starlight's past) to show up out of nowhere to make a situation worse.

• Brohoof 1

Her 'human' design on Mirror Magic was well received and they have already set up an excuse for her to cross the portal (Sunset asking for advice through her journal and Twilight being conveniently busy), there's no reason to hold her as a FiM exclusive character. That being said, I think she will only be making short appearances in the human world.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

I want this to happen just to have her confront her Human Counterpart, who is most likely to be as extremist as she was.  Only for a new villain(Someone from Human Starlight's past) to show up out of nowhere to make a situation worse.

Or it'll be like what what we saw at the end of friendship games

I've got a another starlight glimmer image here,(only problem is, it's possibly not gonna happen)

full.png

• Brohoof 1