"Cake!"
"What else?!"
"CAKE!"
"WHAT ELSE?!"
"CAKE!!" <*unrolls list*> "Look it's all cake ..."

But Celestia makes it herself; it's a small way to say SHE LOVES CAKE

32 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

But Celestia makes it herself; it's a small way to say SHE LOVES CAKE

So this explains why earth ponies and cows are 2nd class citizens in Equestria. Can't have a nice steady supply of cakes without cheap labor to produce those necessary ingredients for those cakes. :mlp_wat:

Would also explain why so many pegasi are forced to do so much weather duty jobs. Gotta make sure there's enough ingredients readily available on time for her cakes. :dry: Let them eat cake eh Celestia? :sunbutt:

Honestly, I don't understand why Celestia can't just ask Discord to make her any cakes and deserts she and Luna wants. He could make an entire world outta cake if he wanted to. Guess his cakes may be too many empty calories. :umad:

1 minute ago, Cwanky said:

So this explains why earth ponies and cows are 2nd class citizens in Equestria. Can't have a nice steady supply of cakes without cheap labor to produce those necessary ingredients for those cakes. :mlp_wat:

Would also explain why so many pegasi are forced to do so much weather duty jobs. Gotta make sure there's enough ingredients readily available on time for her cakes. :dry: Let them eat cake eh Celestia? :sunbutt:

Honestly, I don't understand why Celestia can't just ask Discord to make her any cakes and deserts she and Luna wants. He could make an entire world outta cake if he wanted to. Guess his cakes may be too many empty calories. :umad:

He prefers tea with the yellow pone.  But given GlimGlam can literally just magic up a cake from nothing, you have to assume an Alicorn doesn't need to work hard at it...

Just now, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

He prefers tea with the yellow pone.  But given GlimGlam can literally just magic up a cake from nothing, you have to assume an Alicorn doesn't need to work hard at it...

I hear that cakes made from slavery harmony have a preferable taste for the Canterlot elites over cakes made from chaos.

2 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

I hear that cakes made from slavery harmony have a preferable taste for the Canterlot elites over cakes made from chaos.

Ah, but she is retired now. Maybe Sugar Belle sends her regular deliveries in the Apple's pie cart?

4 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

If cats had wings, would they still be able to fly?

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.