Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

So if I had to choose between 12, 17, and 19 tone equal tempered tuning, 17 has really strong leading tones, more so than 12TET, but at the cost of sounding like an old and out of tune piano.

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

As all the stardust comes together, it has been summoned from 100 years of slumbering...

somehow I thought you were talking about Sandy, Silvy-birb, Gally-birb, Baroo-baroo (Yona), Smoldy-woldy, and Celly-bug.

I noticed that among the horned creatures, bovines seem to lack the ability to cast and channel any magic, as do most 2 horned creatures save Tirek. I wonder what yaks would be like if they could actually channel magic through their horns? Would they look like or become mini Tireks?

Maybe they'd just get too dizzy trying to do all that focusing. I'd get a headache too if I had all that arcane energy focused in, around or near my head all the time. This is why I probably wouldn't want to cast magic in Equestria.

image.png.7b7ce29b3cceea4c19d44bfe69212259.png

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

I noticed that among the horned creatures, bovines seem to lack the ability to cast and channel any magic, as do most 2 horned creatures save Tirek. I wonder what yaks would be like if they could actually channel magic through their horns? Would they look like or become mini Tireks?

Maybe they'd just get too dizzy trying to do all that focusing. I'd get a headache too if I had all that arcane energy focused in, around or near my head all the time. This is why I probably wouldn't want to cast magic in Equestria.

image.png.7b7ce29b3cceea4c19d44bfe69212259.png

Reminds me of this:

2278665.png

Then suddenly Smolder with magic.

*Tosses an axe, a taser, a fishing pole, a half-empty soda can, and a synthesizer into the backyard* ... This isn't how you play chess. :yeahno:

4 hours ago, Twilight-Sparkle17 said:

I'll boop someone's snoot. Don't know whose, just know that a snoot will be booped.

ME! ME! *Waves* :ticking:

24 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

The early bird gets the custard donuts. :pinkie::BornAgainBrony:

That's why all the other birds tweet so loudly in the morning!? :blink:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I stabbed my friend with a knife. But, he got all butthurt afterwards, for some reason. 

I mean, what part of "It's just a prank, bro" did he not get?

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's why all the other birds tweet so loudly in the morning!? :blink:

No that's just because they're attention whores. :mlp_proud:

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Obscession with twitter can lead to missing donut time....

TikTok! It’s time to rise and hear my glorious squawk!