Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

6 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Interesting statement. Maybe we can speak about it with some delicious tea  :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

oh no.... :pip-err:

6 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Any know what happened too the last cake slice in the fridge I was hiding it from @Silky the smol

Hmm I remember walking my snowball to the bathroom but then I heard noises coming from where the fridge was. And when I got closer, it stopped and then I woke up 

6 minutes ago, Twot Shuffle said:

oh no.... :pip-err:

Hmm I remember walking my snowball to the bathroom but then I heard noises coming from where the fridge was. And when I got closer, it stopped and then I woke up 

You don't  suppose the door to the fridge was opened and somepony was hiding their

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

You don't  suppose the door to the fridge was opened and somepony was hiding their

Hmmm....

Maybe...

I dunno, it happened so suddenly and I got scared :blush:

1 hour ago, Twot Shuffle said:

WARNING DONT TRUST ANYONE WHO ENDS THEIR MESSAGES WITH ":3" THEY ARE CONNIVING AND EVIL DONT TRUST THEM THEYRE VERY EVIL!!!

As a ":3" enjoyer, I can say with 50% certainty, that this post is definitely the quantum physics of philosophy. ":3"

13 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

As a ":3" enjoyer, I can say with 50% certainty, that this post is definitely the quantum physics of philosophy. ":3"

No no no.... not you too...! :(

On 2023-07-31 at 5:11 AM, Twot Shuffle said:

WARNING DONT TRUST ANYONE WHO ENDS THEIR MESSAGES WITH ":3" THEY ARE CONNIVING AND EVIL DONT TRUST THEM THEYRE VERY EVIL!!!

I can't believe that some people end their messages with. :3

Who would do such a thing? :3

10 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

um did any pony else see a large t-rex  brushing its teeth with a tooth brush that is too small for its mouth ?

14 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

um did any pony else see a large t-rex  brushing its teeth with a tooth brush that is too small for its mouth ?

Sorry. I tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted! So I sold him the tooth brush. I tired to sell him one that was to scale, but he said he didn't have enough for the extra large model. :blush: I didn't have the heart to turn him down, so I threw in the tooth paste for free.

• Brohoof 1