Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

yeah a toothbrush that size  plus with those tiny arms you could have given him something that help him reach up to his head 

12 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Sorry. I tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted! So I sold him the tooth brush. I tired to sell him one that was to scale, but he said he didn't have enough for the extra large model. :blush: I didn't have the heart to turn him down, so I threw in the tooth paste for free.

On 2023-08-07 at 1:32 PM, Silverspark184 said:

um did any pony else see a large t-rex  brushing its teeth with a tooth brush that is too small for its mouth ?

T-rex didn't brush their teeth. In fact, their dental health was very bad because of the pieces of meat stuck between their teeth that were rotting there. They even used it as a self-defense or a deadly weapon. If a dinosaure was bitten by a T-rex there were high chances for it to get an infection and die. :mlp_icwudt:

7 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

So, I was at Sugarcube Corner today, and this menace comes up to me and steals my whole slice of cake! I dunno who he was, but someone's gotta find him! :Angry-zip:

Don't worry, Saturn! I called Boba Fett and he is on the case! He's going to find him no matter the cost! :unamused: