Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing Call it what you will

Kazuki Fuse

I read an article about an Italian multi-millionaire who left her entire fortune to her cat of four years.

The cat will always be warm and well-fed and will always have a clean place to poop.

I am sitting in a basement next to a space heater with a dried-up bowl of marinara sauce.

It is winter.

• Brohoof 3

I'll be posting more writings soon. Here's an older one.

This one's a little grim. Based off a fucked dream I had.

the junkie in the back stares and laughs at me because i made a stupid decision and dropped acid on the bus. nothing is familiar, not even the city and the weather is cold. the hairs on my face grow and my face grows with them, out into a snout where my nose gets wet and hungry. and all i can think is damn, how embarrassing. this junkie sees me turning into a werewolf and now he's laughing at me.

the rave is terrifying and loud. some girl offers me coke and i figure why the fuck not. acid is boring anyway and so is dancing to shitty music. i sit in the corner where some kid gets in my face and tells me his name is star fox. he's not wearing a shirt and i want him to leave me alone but i ask him what, like the game, and he laughs and says yeah, yeah, like, do a barrel roll. the music starts up and he says he'll give me a light show but i just want him to leave me alone and he won't listen so he starts waving glow sticks in my face. i think about how nice it would be to get eaten by vultures. i leave the rave and walk down the streets of seattle, out into the deserts of eastern washington and the wilderness of alberta where my thighs explode in meaty bursts and i bleed to death and the vultures swoop down and finish me off

Today you got a phone call from an old friend's parents, and they told you that your old friend had died. This old friend was very important to you, but when you were listening to his parents talk on the phone, barely keeping it together, you realized that this old friend was not as important to you as you thought, and when the phone call was over you felt something that seemed like relief.