Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What are you watching/doing while waiting for season 3 of MLP?

SUPERFOX5

(edited)

I usually watch the older shows back from the 1990's and early 2000's.

Somewhat currently watching:

SOME previous episodes of MLP FIM

Adventures of Tintin (1991)

One Piece (just watched one episode after a while)

Archie's Weird Mysteries

ReBoot (awesome cgi for its time)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force (or Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1, whatever you wanna call it)

South Park (Make Love, Not Warcraft episode)

Video and Arcade Top 10

Whatever else is on Teletoon Retro here in Canada, I will watch.

The primary topic was "What are you watching?" for the topic prefix, but it doesn't have to be a show on TV. What are you doing waiting for the exciting season 3!

EDIT:

I am also playing a lot of games dating from NES to Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii

Edited by SUPERFOX5

(edited)

Endlessly rewatching MLP of course... :blink: Also Legend of Korra is a great new show, just starting to get real good. :wub: Besides that, just stuff I'd normally do like videogames and listening to music and watching some other shows and whatnot, nothing too special. :)

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

Watching old episodes occasionally, but also watching other stuff, like my Asian dramas, Nurse Jackie, re-watching Breaking Bad, Glmore Girls (never saw it when it was airing), and Modern Family. :P

Watching these shows:

Doctor Who

The Legend of Korra

Game of Thrones

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Samurai Jack

Stargate SG-1

Battlestar Galactica (New series and old)

Firefly

Blackadder

etc.

I'm quite safe at the moment. Tons of stuff to watch and enjoy ;)

I'm not really waiting for any new seasons of MLP (don't hate the show, just not really my thing), but I've been watching Legend of Korra and various anime. Amagami SS, Upotte! (this one is really strange), Mouretsu Pirates.

Well my list mostly involves the "Metal Gear Solid" series. But aside from that:

• Sports
  • Music practice/theory
  • Partying
  • Blender/Cryengine practice
Yup. I'm doing lots of learning. Music is something I plan to rely on later. Blender/Cryengine is more of a hobby. I love gaming so these 2 are going to be really rewarding. For now I'm focusing more on music, for it's my true passion. I'm going to be buying a few new goodies for it too :3. New speakers, more hard equipment.

Work, work and more work. With several of my students about to go to relocate to foreign countries, I have my work cut out for me.

As for what I'm doing when I'm not working, I'm re-watching all of MLP, cuz I haven't seen a lot of the eps in a while. I'm also waiting for the next season of Pretty Little Liars, which starts in the beginning of June, which'll give me more with which to entertain myself. Also, I'm working on getting a web comic released, but as I'm retooling the way I draw characters, as well as making scenery layouts and pounding out the story line, that doesn't seem like it's going to be happening for some time.