Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free sketches

Twilight Karamel

Good day, I'm an amateur artist that's been drawing for a few months now and believe I've reached a point where others can find some enjoyment in what I can do. Though, my main issue is that I can never seem to choose a subject for a drawing unless I'm making it for someone else (sort of like writer's block?). Nonetheless, if you'd like to snag yourself a free sketch of anything you'd like just ask.

The only thing I ask is that you be considerate of others that might want a sketch aswell so that everyone can get theirs in a reasonable amount of time. Other than that, go ahead and ask for anything you like. I'll message you when I start yours and then again when I finish it.

If you want to use my art for anything I'd actually be pretty honored, though if it's private that's fine aswell, I would just like credit for it wherever it ends up.

*NOTE: I will not color them but you or others may aslong as I still get credit*

I will contact you when it's finished and/or if I have questions.

Edited by Twilight Karamel
Added usage details

I'd quite like for you to design a version of Twilight Sparkle that has always been an alicorn and is Luna's child!

Basically the same design but with a flowing mane and dark blue fur.

Her name is Daylight Sparkle and her story is on my "about me" page!

Would you be able to draw a 'Solar Paladin' for me please? Something similar to this chap:

Spoiler

Solar Paladin.jpg

Which itself drew inspiration from the Inquisitor  art of 'plainoasis' on Deviantart.

Bright colours (or not, if you're just sketching in pencil) and some suitably dramatic pose - most of the details I leave to your discretion, whatever seems suitable for a knight of Celestia, although I can offer more specifics if you would appreciate them.

Ohh so maybe you could draw my OC Techno as an anthro tribal worrier! Like he would probably be wearing his massive cape plus he would probably be wearing blue loincloth briefs like what is pictured! Anyways to be honest I might digitally colour this image myself in the future and post it to my DA but you would of course still be credited if I do that! :)

post-39251-0-13462000-1481148698_thumb.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.88c15714ee542bff56282549703698cb.jpeg

would you mind if I requested a picture of my oc Gloomy dusk who is the son of Shining armor and Sombra?

5a503d6653a9b_Gloomydusk2.png.32c571d68e5ce9fbd4275f001553a057.png

since I don't have a picture of him I had to use pony creator and you can ger rid of the cape to show his cutie mark which is a blue and black yin and yang symbol 

On 1/5/2018 at 11:44 AM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I'd quite like for you to design a version of Twilight Sparkle that has always been an alicorn and is Luna's child!

Basically the same design but with a flowing mane and dark blue fur.

Her name is Daylight Sparkle and her story is on my "about me" page!

20180113_142618.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 11:52 AM, Once In A Blue Moon said:

Would you be able to draw a 'Solar Paladin' for me please? Something similar to this chap:

Reveal hidden contents

Solar Paladin.jpg

Which itself drew inspiration from the Inquisitor  art of 'plainoasis' on Deviantart.

Bright colours (or not, if you're just sketching in pencil) and some suitably dramatic pose - most of the details I leave to your discretion, whatever seems suitable for a knight of Celestia, although I can offer more specifics if you would appreciate them.

20180112_235512(0).jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, Techno Universal said:

Ohh so maybe you could draw my OC Techno as an anthro tribal worrier! Like he would probably be wearing his massive cape plus he would probably be wearing blue loincloth briefs like what is pictured! Anyways to be honest I might digitally colour this image myself in the future and post it to my DA but you would of course still be credited if I do that! :)

post-39251-0-13462000-1481148698_thumb.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.88c15714ee542bff56282549703698cb.jpeg

20180112_232648.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 1:24 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

I'd like for you to draw my OC Thundy shredding hard on his lightning pattern electric guitar. An aura of electricity is surrounding him. I'd like this one to be anthro. 

Here's Thundy's ref: 1455792880.river-flow_thundy_reference_s

The lightning hides a few secrets. 

20180113_140711.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 2:32 PM, StrawCherry said:

Oh, oh! Can you draw my OC, Straw Cherry, with a cute and silly expression? It can be a simple portrait, to save time. :squee: 

stylesheet.thumb.png.aebec36dd9abad41ebf9a5a3e560c9a2.png

I feel I could've done much better for you and if you have a more specific idea of what you'd like to see I think I could make a real bit of work with it. 

20180113_142528.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 9:13 PM, Larrydog said:

would you mind if I requested a picture of my oc Gloomy dusk who is the son of Shining armor and Sombra?

5a503d6653a9b_Gloomydusk2.png.32c571d68e5ce9fbd4275f001553a057.png

since I don't have a picture of him I had to use pony creator and you can ger rid of the cape to show his cutie mark which is a blue and black yin and yang symbol 

20180113_142144.jpg

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

Very awesome! I wonder what secrets there are...

Heh, thank you, I restarted atleast 10 times and just last night I had spark of some sort and 7 hours later we have this~

The secrets are abstract, just think of it like cloudwatching~

Just now, Twilight Karamel said:

Heh, you're welcome; I know you have other OCs you mentioned in a message, if you want you could tell me a bit about them and I could sketch a few.

oh sure I would like that through they will be shorter since I have not thought about my other ocs like I have like gloomy :) and also what did you think of the details I gave you about gloomy?

Just now, Larrydog said:

oh sure I would like that through they will be shorter since I have not thought about my other ocs like I have like gloomy :) and also what did you think of the details I gave you about gloomy?

I personally really enjoyed them as it set up a plausible mostly lore-friendly storyline with interesting characters. 

4 minutes ago, Twilight Karamel said:

I personally really enjoyed them as it set up a plausible mostly lore-friendly storyline with interesting characters. 

I'm glad you did that is what I was going for :) and I can tell you some details of my other ocs in notes if that is where you wanna hear it

31 minutes ago, Twilight Karamel said:

20180113_142618.jpg

20180112_235512(0).jpg

20180112_232648.jpg

The lightning hides a few secrets. 

20180113_140711.jpg

I feel I could've done much better for you and if you have a more specific idea of what you'd like to see I think I could make a real bit of work with it. 

20180113_142528.jpg

Ohh that's amazing! Anyways honestly I may digitally colour your sketch of Techno myself sometime and post it to my Deviant art profile but you will of course still be credited as the original sketch artist! Like if you are on DA maybe you could link your DA account so I could mention it when I post the coloured sketch! :)  

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh that's amazing! Anyways honestly I may digitally colour your sketch of Techno myself sometime and post it to my Deviant art profile but you will of course still be credited as the original sketch artist! Like if you are on DA maybe you could link your DA account so I could mention it when I post the coloured sketch! :)  

Thank you, and I've been thinking of making a DA, but anyway, go for it, I didn't color or shade much because I figured you'd like to overlay that cool hexagon pattern.

11 minutes ago, Larrydog said:

I'm glad you did that is what I was going for :) and I can tell you some details of my other ocs in notes if that is where you wanna hear it

My phone's about to die so it'll be a bit before I can read it but yes, I'd love to hear more!

Just now, Twilight Karamel said:

Thank you, and I've been thinking of making a DA, but anyway, go for it, I didn't color or shade much because I figured you'd like to overlay that cool hexagon pattern.

My phone's about to die so it'll be a bit before I can read it but yes, I'd love to hear more!

I'm glad to hear :D talking about my ocs are very fun for me to do :) and I understand I'll write my next one in a bit and will leave it until you can see it 

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I would love to see what you could do for him, and maybe if you could, put him into a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing! I am aware that you only sketch them and dont color them but anything you can do for me would be extremely appreciated! (there is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

unnamed.png

d26bd41e6b1fac883ce704faf9696192--halo--odst-halo-.jpg

Edited by UltimateGhost3
general edit

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 3:33 AM, UltimateGhost3 said:

Can I get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I would love to see what you could do for him, and maybe if you could, put him into a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing! I am aware that you only sketch them and dont color them but anything you can do for me would be extremely appreciated! (there is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

Hello there, I'm back from an involuntary hiatus and yes, I'll see what I can whip up for you here in the next couple days.

On 1/28/2018 at 2:13 AM, NightmareLuna1996 said:

Are you still making these? If so, can I please get a sketch of this OC: 5a6d8628226a4_CherryPop.thumb.png.c0a4d3a5cac0eac954145b10213231ca.png

Hello there, I'm just now back from an involuntary hiatus but yes, I'm still doing free sketches so don't worry, I'll get to work on your request as well as the other person's and hopefully have something for you by Friday.