Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DEATH METAL PONIES!!!

Blastbeat

So i can't be the only one on here that listens to bands such as Morbid angel, Nile, Death and Decide can i? Of course not! So here is a thread for all who walk the left hand path to discuss brutal music. I'm Interested in what bands you are into and if you play in any bands then by all means, share your music!

As this topic isn't intended to ask for assistance with a musical project related to MLP:FiM, I believe it would be more suitable for Forum Lounge. 

Have a lovely day now!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, yes, yes and yes. Absolutely. Any variety or hybrid of true black or death metal is very relevant to my interests. It's sad, there used to be an awesome and very active (dozens of active members) pony metalhead group on Last.fm from 2011 to 2014, but while the group is still active on Discord to various extents (same people, different topics) I'm the only one still also in the fandom as far as I know. I know very few others from anywhere else. I kinda wanted to start a new pony+metal group somewhere, probably Discord, but I have no idea how many people would join. I would love to one day learn to play something or further develop vocal skills and join a band one day (making my own would be overly ambitious, I guess) but for now all I can do is write lyrics and lyric ideas until I can write music.

Melodic death is a huge guilty pleasure of mine if it doesn't count scattered amidst a steady diet of the heavier acts; lately have been on a big Insomnium and Gates of Ishtar/Duskfall binge. I don't usually consider my favorite band (God Dethroned) melodic death but some consider a couple of their albums to be somewhat close.