Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

thank you so much, you didnt have to do that. i very much appreciate it *hugs*

i found a picture for you, though i didnt make it i think it's perfect, and i love what the mug says xD

image.png.2438ffd98b76f4c533a8a6937a3f1919.png

@Maudileena  @Fluttershy Friend 

thank you for caring about me and going out of your way to cheer me up *hugs*

it really does mean a lot to me everything you all went out of your way to do, all of you.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

you did ^-^ you all helped me very much ^-^ in fact i changed the message to reflect that just now.

also thank you for that picture! where did you find that? did you draw that yourself?

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

you did ^-^ you all helped me very much ^-^ in fact i changed the message to reflect that just now.

Yay. Mission complete!

44.png.6c1bf9cc83975b074353e1b25f0d37b4.png

did you draw that yourself?

*laughs* I didn't. Definitely. I can't draw. If I drew your favourite pony yourself you probably won't be able to guess if it is Starlight or ...Chrysalis. :please:

also thank you for that picture! where did you find that?

On Derpiboru site. In topic "coffee". I have more pics like that with Starlight.:proud::D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

So happy to see all smiling faces here YAAY !! my friends *hugs all ponies here*

My little morning report :

Lot of snow and heavy snowing while driving to my work this morning. Very nice to have electric heater in the car for the cold snowy mornings. Many over here have a

timer and a heating device in the car (and in the engine) to get a warm and cozy car ready for a ride. So driving and watching the nice dark landscape while drinking

my morning coffee in the car. Today the net is working like  mostly normal days, very rare that we have problems at work with that.

So hopes everypony have a nice day whatever you are, or whatever you do.

brony.png.6ffb3876095feb0dbf6320d404a17edc.png

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Valencia said:

Think I'll bounce... Feel like I'm crashing a party I'm too late for, I missed my chance to really jump in on this when I should have when I was invited originally in the beginning :adorkable:

Have fun in your club 

No no please, we need some daylight in here too Princess.

So I´m also on the other side of the planet (in an other direction) and WAY to boring to exist at all.

maud_plays_with_rocks.thumb.jpg.8a3f169084b09b72c5c7328197fd8cce.jpg

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Valencia said:

Think I'll bounce... Feel like I'm crashing a party I'm too late for, I missed my chance to really jump in on this when I should have when I was invited originally in the beginning :adorkable:

Have fun in your club 

Im sorry i missed this this =( i feel bad

youre always welcome here friend *hugs* plz dont leave

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Valencia said:

Have fun in your club 

Oh, Tiaaaaa... Stop being a foal, okay! :orly: I know with thy hard work and stress thou wantest to be oft, but that's not the right case to do hither, in the earnest. We all love thee and wouldn't like to lose thee as a valuable member of WPCC. So, hast some rest and comest back, at which hour thou art in a less... groundless-self-criticism mood *hugs her TINY :P big sister tight*

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

thank you so much, you didnt have to do that. i very much appreciate it *hugs*

i found a picture for you, though i didnt make it i think it's perfect, and i love what the mug says xD

image.png.2438ffd98b76f4c533a8a6937a3f1919.png

@Maudileena  @Fluttershy Friend 

thank you for caring about me and going out of your way to cheer me up *hugs*

it really does mean a lot to me everything you all went out of your way to do, all of you.

YAY!!! Thanks, lief! The artwork is rad forsooth  ^_^

12 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

No no please, we need some daylight in here too Princess.

So I´m also on the other side of the planet (in an other direction) and WAY to boring to exist at all.

maud_plays_with_rocks.thumb.jpg.8a3f169084b09b72c5c7328197fd8cce.jpg

Now, seriously, lookest Tia, what thou hast done!!! *frowns jokingly at @Valencia* Tis contagious, now Fizzlepop Berrytwist is speaking about being boring *facehoofs*

Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

@goofyg65: Tis okay, mine friend. If 't be true that coffee is history already... hast another one! :D

I'm at work at the moment, first cup of coffee, first few issues to solve. Going to contact the licensing partner. Wish THEM luck! :orly: *wink-wink*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, goofyg65 said:

I to be honest am a partial member of wpcc but full member of the mlp forums in general. 

Tis fine as long as thou art willing to contribute both, lief!

• Brohoof 3

It was a joke friend :) The second coffee (almost full white, prepared for me by somebody) tasted really good (anyhow I have not idea what: it was really was) :grin: She called it "kawa"

( coffee) but looks rather like milk.

• Brohoof 4

@Fluttershy Friend: Hear, hear thee :P

348543215.jpg.a49ab82cb2521106f0162d173ade0d4b.jpg

I've changed the licensing partner, mine friends. That one got on mine nerves forsooth - no dealing with them anon! Royal Word!

By the way, more chapters in PDF format uploaded to mine DA account - methinks I deserved a coffee after all that :orly:

• Brohoof 4

*Thinks which pony he should choose. Hmm. All of them!*:D

Great (and at las:dry:t )@Alexshy! Good idea! Advertisement is very important in such case. I think that you deserved for full truck of coffee!:please: and for my hug too. *Hugs for a good decision*  :)

• Brohoof 3

The second pic is quaite funny. How much cup of coffee so far? On my work calmly and peacefully. I've bought some hours ago new coffee to my work (Jacobs Cronat Gold). Since some weeks I try to check if coffee is strong or not. This time there is no informations on package. It is really shame for well known producent. Anyway I think that my knowledge about coffee increased a bit.

@Jade Fire I guess that you have found this website already. Pinkie behaviour in the show strongly suggest me that she is always after at least few cups of coffee!

• Brohoof 3